Below you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions. If you still can't find what you are looking for feel free to contact us.
What is Zedge?
Zedge is one of the biggest and best mobile centric social networking communities in the world. We specialize in phone personalization and offer several unique and creative services through this website. We do have millions of registered members from all over the world. The Zedge brand and services are owned by Zedge Inc.
Why are you called Zedge and what does it mean?
Zedge might not be in your dictionary, but if it were we think it would say: 'the coolest mobile community site ever'.
Are the products in the public galleries really free?
All content on Zedge is Free and Free is what Zedge is all about! There are 2 instances where there may be fees associated with Zedge:
- If you download using your mobile phone, you should know that most mobile network operators charge for data/GPRS use. Please check with your mobile network operator for further information on this.
- If you click on an advertisement on Zedge our advertisers may be charging for their services.
How can I contact you?
Login, registration and profile issues
Why can't I log in?
Have you registered? You must be registered to log in. Click here
to register now.
What does 'Remember me on my computer' mean?
The Remember me feature will automatically log you in every time you visit Zedge. This requires that your browser supports cookies. Note: If you are using a shared computer, we suggest leaving this box unchecked and logging out when you are done with Zedge for the day.
I have forgotten my password, what do I do now?
You can use this form
to reset your password. You will be sent an email describing how to reset your password.
I have successfully registered but did not receive my registration email!
Spam filters and other e-mail features CAN stop e-mails like this and you should check your spam folder and if you (or your ISP) are using spam filters etc. If you still have problems, please contact us. Make sure you tell us your username and the e-mail address you used when you registered at Zedge.
I manage to log in, but when I start surfing the site I get logged out again.
Zedge needs cookies to remember your login from one page to the next. If this happens, something is possibly wrong with your cookies settings in your browser, or you are using firewall/security software like Norton Internet Security. First try to disable any such software, if that does not work, go over your cookie settings. In Microsoft Internet Explorer, you can find them under options / internet options. Set both Privacy and Content to medium, and try logging on again.
My phone is not listed, can I still use Zedge?
Yes! Even if we do not have your phone listed most of the content will probably be compatible with your phone. Just choose a phone with similar specifications and you will most likely be fine.
How can I change my password?
How can I change my email?
How can I get more people to visit my profile?
There are several ways to get people to visit your profile:
1. Share your profile link with your friends and get them to register at Zedge as well.
2. Visit other people's profiles, they will then see that you have visited them (if you are logged in) and then they will usually come and check you out as well.
3. Post in the forums, people will usually check out your profile as well.
4. Upload new items to the public gallery. Uploading a new wallpaper is very easy and will get your profile exposed to all the people browsing the gallery.
5. Update your profile you will get on the updated profiles list on the front page/upper right corner and on the updated profiles page itself.
How can I change my username/login?
How can I delete my Zedge account / profile?
You can permanently delete your Zedge account on this page
Downloading items from the public galleries
The ringtones in the public gallery won't work on my phone?
The ringtones provided in the public gallery might not be compatible with all phone models, depending on the phone's age and feature set. Polyphonic ringtones should work on most phones, but MP3 ringtones will only work on newer phones.