*I've got a Facebook, and it didn't occur to me that I could Friend people from here. . . So anyone who is on MY FRIENDS LIST, who want's to connect, your welcome to shoot me a P.M.*
Hey everyone, my name is Steven. Welcome to my profile. Just a little about me:
- Currently Trying to obtain my BA in Biology and plan to attend Med School where I wish to become a successful doctor who solves the more interesting medical cases.
- One of the few guys out there that enjoys cooking and learning how to make new dishes.
- In my spare time I like to write. Spies, Assassins, etc. . . you know the usual stuff. Romance and Comedies are a little more difficult, but I can do them.
- Family and Friends are important. I will do anything and everything I can to protect them.
- My Two Favorite Colors are Black and Purple in that order.
- Love all kinds of food (Indo/Pak, Chinese, French, Italian, Polish, etc.)
- Not a huge fan of Sports but I do enjoy MMA and UFC when I occassionally get the chance to watch.
- I'm an Xbox Guy. On of the off chance i'm not writing or doing school stuff, i'll be gaming it up.
- Sometimes experience bouts of Righteous Fury. Went to many doctors. None had cure, except one. Prescribed daily dose of Justice. To be taken once daily and as needed.
- I tend to blend into crowds and appear out of no where.
- My mistakes are like Haley's Comet. You'll only see them once.
Just Some Other Things You Outta Know:
- I'm the reason Waldo is hiding and Waldo, if your reading this, you better hope nobody I know finds you!
- I've counted to Infinity. . . twice
- I've decided not to become a CIA Clandestine Operative. I figure I can't break all the rules if my job didn't have any.
- They actually named a bridge after me in my honor, but they later had to change the name of it because no one crosses Steven Stone and lives.
- I've once won Connect 4 in only 3 moves.
- Death once had a near "Steven Stone" experience.
- I don't read books, I simply stare then down until they give me the information I want.
- My calendar goes from March 31 to April 2. . . No one fools me!
- I don't believe in the Perodic Table of Science. That's because the only element I choose to recognize is the element of suprise.
Where other men blindly follow the truth remember, Nothing Is True. Where other men are bound by morality or law remember,Everything Is Permitted.
That song stuck in my head right now:
"Gentleman by Psy"
Previous Songs: Time Bomb by Jessy Greene Mercenary by Panic! At The Disco The Island Part 2 by Pendulum First of the Year (Equinox) by Skrillex 1940 by the Submarines (Amplive Remix) Hurt by Johnny Cash Venice Rooftops by Assassin's Creed 2's OST You don't know me by Ben Folds (feat. Regina Specktor) When I'm Small by Phantogram Starstruckk by 3OH3 When the Day Met The Night by Panic! At The Disco Gangnam Style by Psy (Ben Moon Remix) "James Bond Theme (Licence to Wobble)" "Blue Orchid + Party of Special Things To Do [2:35] (Live Maida Vale Studios, November 2005) by The White Stripes" "Lolita by The Veronicas" "Vendetta Black by Resident Hero" "Make it Burn Dem by Skrillex (ft Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley)" "Home by Three Day's Grace" "Chalk Outline by Three Day's Grace"