Login / Sign up
Select your device
A zedging idol and a guiding star for the rest of the Zedge community. "ZedgeHead" is the 1st of 8 ranks in the Zedge community.
11 July, 2009
Made it through SG trials and are now a bedrock of the SiteGuard team.
A SiteGuard finds and reports bad content on Zedge.
Learn more about
The SiteGuards team
I'm nothing without ALLAH !!!
Last visit: 24 February 2014, 11:31
30 July 2012, 09:06
very nice profile
30 July 2012, 08:14
صلى الله عليه وسلم
Mujhay Aisa Banaday k
Tujhay mein Pasand ajaon
Aameen ! Ya Rabbul Aalameen
صلى الله عليه وسلم
29 July 2012, 07:25
Hellllllllloooo sherry kesa ha
29 July 2012, 02:23
Have a Nyc day
28 July 2012, 09:59
is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar, and a time when Muslims across the world will fast during the hours of daylight.
is the fifth pillar of Islam.
was first revealed to the Prophet Muhammad during this month. The actual night that the Qur'an was revealed is a night known as Lailut ul-Qadr ('The Night of Power').
try to give up bad habits during Ramadan, and some will try to become better Muslims by praying more or reading the Qur'an.
will attempt to read the whole of the Qur'an at least once during the Ramadan period. Many will also attend special services in Mosques during which the Qur'an is read.
is intended to help teach Muslims self-discipline, self-restraint and generosity. It also reminds them of the suffering of the poor, who may rarely get to eat well.
It is common to have one meal (known as the suhoor), just before sunrise and another (known as the iftar), directly after sunset.
is a time to spend with friends and family, the fast will often be broken by different Muslim families coming together to share in an evening meal.
Please remember me in your prayers...
28 July 2012, 09:45
28 July 2012, 09:43
28 July 2012, 03:18
Thnx to u too
& Btw Nyc Profile u've got & Super cool Uploads.
Tc, Stay Blessed!.
27 July 2012, 03:22
Sayings of Holy Prophet Mohammad (s)
* Acquire knowledge, it enables its professor to distinguish right from wrong; it lights the way to heaven. It is our friend in the desert, our company in solitude and companion when friendless. It guides us to happiness, it sustains us in misery, it is an ornament amongst friends and an armour against enemies.
* Say what is true, although it may be bitter and displeasing to people.
* When you see a person who has been given more than you in money and beauty, look to those, who have been given less.
*Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever is not kind has no faith.
*It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone. It is better to speak to a seeker of knowledge than to remain silent; but silence is better than idle words.
Allah has revealed to me, that you must be humble. No one should boast over one another, and no one should oppress another.
* A true one is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity.
* One who meets with others and shares their burdens is better than one who lives a life of seclusion and contemplation.
* There is a polish for everything that takes away rust; and the polish for the heart is the remembrance of Allah.
Ramzan Ki Pehli Jumma Mubarak
26 July 2012, 04:10
24 July 2012, 03:37
I believe in peace even though the world is violent. I believe in God even though he is silent.
21 July 2012, 12:13
21 July 2012, 07:32
21 July 2012, 04:38
Ap ko b Ramadan Mubarik
May Allah Always bless u
21 July 2012, 04:31
sure i'll remember u in my prayers
to write in the guestbook
Android & iPhone app
ZEDGE Corp Site
Advertise with us
Terms of service
Copyright 2003-2014 © Zedge Holdings Inc.
Free iPhone Wallpapers