Login / Sign up
Select your device
A zedging idol and a guiding star for the rest of the Zedge community. "ZedgeHead" is the 1st of 8 ranks in the Zedge community.
11 July, 2009
On trial while undergoing SiteGuard training.
A SiteGuard finds and reports bad content on Zedge.
Learn more about
The SiteGuards team
I'm nothing without ALLAH !!!
Last visit: Yesterday, 10:40
28 July 2012, 09:45
28 July 2012, 09:43
28 July 2012, 03:18
Thnx to u too
& Btw Nyc Profile u've got & Super cool Uploads.
Tc, Stay Blessed!.
27 July 2012, 03:22
Sayings of Holy Prophet Mohammad (s)
* Acquire knowledge, it enables its professor to distinguish right from wrong; it lights the way to heaven. It is our friend in the desert, our company in solitude and companion when friendless. It guides us to happiness, it sustains us in misery, it is an ornament amongst friends and an armour against enemies.
* Say what is true, although it may be bitter and displeasing to people.
* When you see a person who has been given more than you in money and beauty, look to those, who have been given less.
*Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever is not kind has no faith.
*It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone. It is better to speak to a seeker of knowledge than to remain silent; but silence is better than idle words.
Allah has revealed to me, that you must be humble. No one should boast over one another, and no one should oppress another.
* A true one is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity.
* One who meets with others and shares their burdens is better than one who lives a life of seclusion and contemplation.
* There is a polish for everything that takes away rust; and the polish for the heart is the remembrance of Allah.
Ramzan Ki Pehli Jumma Mubarak
26 July 2012, 04:10
24 July 2012, 03:37
I believe in peace even though the world is violent. I believe in God even though he is silent.
21 July 2012, 12:13
21 July 2012, 07:32
21 July 2012, 04:38
Ap ko b Ramadan Mubarik
May Allah Always bless u
21 July 2012, 04:31
sure i'll remember u in my prayers
21 July 2012, 03:27
21 July 2012, 03:08
:a glass of care
:a plate of love
:a spoon of peace
:a fork of truth and
:a bowl of duaas
mix with spices of quraan
enjoy this meal
21 July 2012, 02:36
i wil remrmbr i in my Dua salaam bhai
Ramadhaan Mubarak everyone we are so lucky to be blessed with another opportunity to use this month with continuous repentance of Allah and ask for forgiveness Alhamudulillah. This month comes with countless blessings and virtues that we should make the most of. Treat this Ramadhan like your last because we may not get an opportunity next year. Also do not forget our unfortunate brothers and sisters around the world the least we can do is make Dua. Ramadhan mubarak yo u n family
21 July 2012, 00:28
This is the time when the gates of hell are shut.
the devil is locked up & his work is cut.
the doors of mercy are opened up wide
& Allah's blessings are always on your side.
Remember me in your dua's , Wish u all a very happy and blessed
20 July 2012, 17:16
to write in the guestbook
Android & iPhone app
ZEDGE Corp Site
Advertise with us
Terms of service
Copyright 2003-2013 © Zedge Holdings Inc.
Free iPhone Wallpapers