who loves to enjoy a good book

hancualina

Post #19 January 2013, 00:16
I love reading where ever i find a place and time ,i prefer horror books such as Edgar Allan Poe ,Stephen King,Bram Stoker and many others,i like reding in the most unusual places,under trees,ouside when it's raining ;not on top of me of course.Do you enjoy reading?What gender do you prefer and why?

Ajush007

Post #29 January 2013, 07:23
i like horror n fiction...but lik horror d best..darren shan..don knw actually y i lik it smtymz i evn laugh out loud readin sm scary stuffs...

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 09.01.13, 07:24.

Quitter

Post #320 January 2013, 22:32
A good book is always nice to read from time to time
I lyk comedies lyk ,,confessions of a shopaholic
Also its ta best treatment if u cnt sleep ,,, read a few pages n u r guaranteed sleep

This post was written on a mobile device.

FrauKohl

Post #427 January 2013, 02:30
Reading is one of my favourite past times. I read an average of 6 novels a month. I love novels that challenge my view of the world, novels that make me think, preferably through humour and sarcasm.

A very good example of this is Sir Terry Pratchett's Discworld series of humorous fantasy novels. Although the novels are fantasy and hilariously funny, they have that effect, if read with an open mind. Sir Terry has an astute grasp of the human condition and the realities of life.

Awwthentic

Post #528 February 2013, 12:15
Books are said to be Best-Freinds & I love Reading too and i keep my options open..i love to read just about anything from any genre.....from fiction to non-fiction..... but it should interest me.

This topic has 5 posts, spanning 1 page.