Facebook Page question

_Mystery_Girl_

Post #122 December 2012, 00:43
Hi everyone. Are there people here who admin Pages on Facebook ?
can someone tell me if there is a way to find out who your most active fans/ likers are ?
like a Top10 or something ?

thanx in advance

SupeR__Soul

Post #222 December 2012, 03:43
This is the official zedge Facebook page- www.facebook.com/officialzedge?ref=ts&fref=ts

I assume you already know. I don't think there's anyway to find out who's our no.1 or top fan who likes our work through Facebook likes . Because there's too many zedge users who uses Facebook. As you know already we can only see how many people liked our items by viewing our item and clicking on share we can see. I believe there's no way to find out who's liking them and who's not. Unless you're friend with them and view their activities on Facebook.

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 22.12.12, 03:44.

_Mystery_Girl_

Post #322 December 2012, 13:22
uhm hi, i wasnt talking about the zedge facebook page. Just any page. I have seen some pages giving results like our no1 fan is x***x etc then there must be a way to find the most active user on your page. i dont think you understood what i meant..

Addictiv_

Post #422 December 2012, 13:40
there are a number of pages out there claiming to give you your top viewers and fans etc. but most of them are fake and the rest just shows random names.. but i think there is an app that shows you who has liked or commented the most on your facebook page.

_Mystery_Girl_

Post #522 December 2012, 13:41
i dont think that large pages like samsung are going to do that. anyways thanx 4 ure reply.

SupeR__Soul

Post #624 December 2012, 03:54

Quote of user: _Mystery_Girl_

uhm hi, i wasnt talking about the zedge facebook page. Just any page. I have seen some pages giving results like our no1 fan is x***x etc then there must be a way to find the most active user on your page. i dont think you understood what i meant..

There are few zedge groups on Facebook. Created by zedgers not admins. There people shares a lot of our wallpapers. Maybe they Facebook likes our uploads as well. I am not sure i am suppose to post link of such groups links here. Beside all that, there are a lot of users who do not have any account. Just come to download. They are the main ones who Facebook likes our items. Others can be our subscribers as well. I see all of zedge wallpapers on all over Facebook. Some are even used by applications of Facebook as well! Your most active fans would be your subscribers mainly. I think. If you want to create a page of yourself then you can do so. From that page you can find out who likes your stuffs on Facebook. This is just an idea. That is all.

_bAcHELoR_

Post #726 December 2012, 04:44
no it would tooo....

This topic has 7 posts, spanning 1 page.