is this the zedge spirit?

fungsmut

Post #131 October 2012, 13:40
when you visit some zedge profiles, i don't understand why people have to to write under interests "DON'T ASK FOR FRIENDSHIP IF WE'VE NEVER SPOKEN" or "YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW SO ABOUT ME" etc..... and i thought zedge was the place to meet and know each, give advise and have fun. was i wrong

if you dont like to, i think there is an option where you can just hide your profile, the better.

This post has been edited 2 times. The last edit took place 01.11.12, 10:05.

Mrs_Policeman

Post #231 October 2012, 13:49
Zedge is a social site, you meet with people whom you never see in you real life, it is not advisable to ask anyone for his\her for personal detail.... you should know that everyone here is for having fun (time pass) not to give you his\her personal information..

the person who write (DON'T ASK FOR FRIENDSHIP IF WE'VE NEVER SPOKEN) or (YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW SO ABOUT ME) is free to talk or chat with the person he feels good

so it is Zedge Spirit

No Offence

fungsmut

Post #31 November 2012, 07:54
yeah i hear your point there. give yo information only to the person you trust right

nevertheless all im saying is if you don't want to open up, its okay just don't....
you don't have to slam it in my face like that
i think its so un-zedge-like

gopal_

Post #41 November 2012, 08:06
nice posts friends yep its nice place to meet friends

_Classique_

Post #51 November 2012, 08:06

Quote of user: fungsmut

when you visit some zedge profiles, i don't understand why people have to to write under interests "DON'T ASK FOR FRIENDSHIP IF WE'VE NEVER SPOKEN" or "YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW SO ABOUT ME" etc..... and i thought zedge was the place to meet and know each, give advise and have fun. was i wrong

if you dont like to, i think there is an option where you can just hide your profile, the better.

No Offense !
Frankly , they are not interested to collect and collect for friendship or friendship request!
They will you know first before they add you !
Just respect there requirements or p requisite !
We have different preferences , likes and dislikes!
We have different personality as a person!
I know you can find your looking for just be patience!
Goodluck!........Happy Zedging !

This topic has 5 posts, spanning 1 page.