help unlock phone

12>

dusan953

Post #11 October 2012, 08:21
How to unlock lg e-400 optimus l3 help me

This post was written on a mobile device.

ShahidLoveRock

Post #21 October 2012, 08:31
Before you peform this unlock you must remove the sim card and sd card or it will not reset! With the phone turned of, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefy press the POWER button. Wait for the screen with the 3 Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button. Press VOLUME DOWN to select CLEAR STORAGE, and then press POWER.

Hope it helps!
Have a nice day!

dusan953

Post #31 October 2012, 09:39

Quote of user: ZType

Before you peform this unlock you must remove the sim card and sd card or it will not reset! With the phone turned of, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefy press the POWER button. Wait for the screen with the 3 Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button. Press VOLUME DOWN to select CLEAR STORAGE, and then press POWER.

Hope it helps!
Have a nice day!

TNX!!! ;)

dusan953

Post #41 October 2012, 09:55

Before you peform this unlock you must remove the sim card and sdcard or it will not reset! With the phone turned of, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefy press the POWER button. Wait for the screen with the 3 Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button. Press VOLUME DOWN to select CLEAR STORAGE, and then press POWER.

Hope it helps!
Have a nice day!

SORRY ITS NOT WORKING...

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 01.10.12, 09:56.

ShahidLoveRock

Post #51 October 2012, 10:00
you how are do it. ?

dusan953

Post #61 October 2012, 10:06
Just like jou seed (sorry i dont speak english wery well i hope you understend me) turn of the phone (no sim no sd card) hold volume dowvn then power and he turn on... 0.o

ShahidLoveRock

Post #71 October 2012, 10:21
Please try again. First you have to take out the sd card from your cell phone (it is located right about the battery and will say sd right next to it). Then after the sd card is out, turn off your phone completely. Then hold down the power button, the home button, and the volume down key all at the same time. then as soon as you see the LG logo come up immediately let go and wait till the phone gives you the option of resetting or in my case my phone reset itself. But make sure the phone doesn't turn all the way on It took me a couple of times to really do it right but i got the hang of it and it finally worked. And an actual metroPCS employee helped me with this over the phone just in case some of you are iffy about trying it out.

dusan953

Post #81 October 2012, 10:31

Please try again. First you have to take out the sd card from your cell phone (it is located right about the battery and will say sd right next to it). Then after the sd card is out, turn off your phone completely. Then hold down the power button, the home button, and the volume down key all at the same time. then as soon as you see the LG logo come up immediately let go and wait till the phone gives you the option of resetting or in my case my phone reset itself. But make sure the phone doesn't turn all the way on It took me a couple of times to really do it right but i got the hang of it and it finally worked. And an actual metroPCS employee helped me with this over the phone just in case some of you are iffy about trying it out.

Tnx i will try again... ;)

dusan953

Post #91 October 2012, 10:33
SIM card? Stay in phone or not?

ShahidLoveRock

Post #101 October 2012, 10:40
Sim card please remove.

No need to repeat the same thing just for the sake of replying.

12>

This topic has 13 posts, spanning 2 pages.