Unable to send ringtone direct to cell

atiimiaq

Post #124 September 2012, 18:30
My Samsung Entro cell phone does not have a phone to PC connecter nor am I am able to send ringtones or wallpaer directly to cell as option as webpage offers. My carrier is Northwestel, a Bell Subsidiary company. I tried multiple times to input my cell number but I get note that my cell number is invalid. What to do? Singed technically challenged

Geoff_999

Post #224 September 2012, 19:53
You won't be able to download direct to the phone. Most North American providers block this function, they want you to pay for their stuff.

Having just read a few reviews about this phone, all I can suggest is download the ringtone to your PC then connect it via cable and try to access the memory card rather than the phone. And transfer the tone there. You may be able to use it then. I really aren't sure though.

atiimiaq

Post #325 September 2012, 00:27
Sadly, I am unable to even download to my PC to transfer to my Samsung Entro M350. Just completely unable to use any function on sites due to complete lack of ability on phone, has only charger but no USB to connect to computer. Don't know what to do.

This topic has 3 posts, spanning 1 page.