internet connection toshiba c650

kisomarn2007

Post #120 September 2012, 14:29
Ive got a toshiba c650 laptop,wins7.Im having problems in configuring to use a wireless modem to Xcess internet on my laptp.it just allows me to open a page,then the connection breaks off.
I tried troubleshooting the internet connection but still no luck..
thanks and God Bless

This post was written on a mobile device.

ZType

Post #220 September 2012, 18:05
Hi.

Please follow this steps.

Go to Start "Control Panel" Network and Internet Connections Choose the Network Connections link Right-click on your Wireless connection link and choose Properties Click on the Advanced tab Click on the Settings button under Windows Firewall Click on the Advanced tab again Select your Wireless connection Click on Settings Make sure all of the areas are checked. You will be prompted to enter the IP address in some areas. Just cancel and recheck the boxes until all are checked. Click on OK three times to complete this task You should be able to connect to the internet through any wireless connection with good to excellent strength.

Hope it helps.

kisomarn2007

Post #320 April 2013, 07:42

Quote of user: ZType

Hi.

Please follow this steps.

Go to Start "Control Panel" Network and Internet Connections Choose the Network Connections link Right-click on your Wireless connection link and choose Properties Click on the Advanced tab Click on the Settings button under Windows Firewall Click on the Advanced tab again Select your Wireless connection Click on Settings Make sure all of the areas are checked. You will be prompted to enter the IP address in some areas. Just cancel and recheck the boxes until all are checked. Click on OK three times to complete this task You should be able to connect to the internet through any wireless connection with good to excellent strength.

Hope it helps.

Thanks alot friend..

This post was written on a mobile device.

This topic has 3 posts, spanning 1 page.