Having to login every time i visit.

Quitter

Post #114 September 2012, 21:43
Hey everyone I wonder if this is a bug of the site or my computer it surtanly issnt the browsers.

Here's what happends:

Everytime i visit zedge I have to login again, the remember password box or what ever it's called doesnt work.

I have this problem with:

IE FF Safari and opera

And to be hounest I'm not looking for other browsers and this is the only site that has this problem.

Kind reguards,
Marco

This post has been edited 2 times. The last edit took place 14.09.12, 21:55.

crazyali1

Post #215 September 2012, 08:58
p:s - Zedge only remembers the Username/E-mail, not password. You just type the initial of your Username/E-mail and it drops down to be selected but you have to type your password each time you log in.
If you're having problems with Zedge remembering your Username/E-mail, then kindly wait for some technical assistance by the Zedge Team or if you feel its a bug you could post HERE.

Quitter

Post #315 September 2012, 10:30

Quote of user: crazyali1

p:s - Zedge only remembers the Username/E-mail, not password. You just type the initial of your Username/E-mail and it drops down to be selected but you have to type your password each time you log in.
If you're having problems with Zedge remembering your Username/E-mail, then kindly wait for some technical assistance by the Zedge Team or if you feel its a bug you could post HERE.

@crazyali I wonder how couldn't you understand the actual situation The_Face_Of_Bo has described in his post?!! zedge offers the option to remember a user so that she/he wouldn't be logged out automatically after stagnating for a long period of time(without any activity). You're talking about automatic form fill up process which a feature of browser not zedge. The problem isn't with the site actually and also zedge doesn't remember anyone's password or username during the logging in process.

@The_Face_Of_Bo You may try to clear cookies of your browsers and then repeat the process. In opera it's much easier to put the username and password by clicking that key symbol near the address bar and you'll be logged in automatically(I would suggest you to use opera instead of firefox or IE). Hope this might help you.

Quitter

Post #415 September 2012, 22:20
Thanks super brain I will try this was just hoping there was a sulution just for safari sinds this is my favorite browser but will use opera for zedge from now. thanks for the tip.

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 15.09.12, 22:20.

msdSNrp

Post #525 September 2012, 04:35

Quote of user: The_Face_Of_Bo

Hey everyone I wonder if this is a bug of the site or my computer it surtanly issnt the browsers.

Here's what happends:

Everytime i visit zedge I have to login again, the remember password box or what ever it's called doesnt work.

I have this problem with:

IE FF Safari and opera

And to be hounest I'm not looking for other browsers and this is the only site that has this problem.

Kind reguards,
Marco

Go to your browser and check the accept cookies or allow cookies

This post was written on a mobile device.

This topic has 5 posts, spanning 1 page.