stop people from doing random reports !

<12

paintbOx

Post #1116 September 2012, 23:29

Quote of user: _Marcus

Quote of user: paintbOx

In my opinion, its not about getting your stuffs back, its KNOWING who reports your mob stuffs. There are many SGs in here and I see a lot, but if you get reported by the same SGs over & over again, you've been MAFIAed. For SGs juz to get the right number or votes so that your stuffs be reported & sent to private, you might lose all your mob stuffs even if you OWN it, for as long as those who reported you goes UNIDENTIFIED. Abuse of Badge I say.

I've had 3 items reported, all went to private but I decided to delete the 2 items coz what's the use of keeping it private. BTW, I use a CANON DSLR EOS 600D for all the images I uploaded as wallpaper. I would appreciate to see those who reported my mob stuffs IDENTIFIED. I don't need to ask them why they reported it, I SIMPLY want them IDENTIFIED please.

Thank You and more POWER Zedge!

Did you find any of your private stuff do'nt violate uploading rules ? I hope you have read uploading rules posted by ztype in this topic. Afterall its you only who can view your private items. And if you are d**n sure that there are some of your private items dont violate uploading rules, than I agree with what you have posted.
well, the pic you have taken with dslr cam, right click on those pic than properties, check few tabs, you will get name 'CANON DSLR EOS
600D '. clear it and save. then upload pics. it may work.

I am aware of all Zedges' rules & new policies Sir as i've been a member since 2004. You're not getting my point here. What's done is done. For the record I am not after getting my mob stuff back to public. All I am asking is to consider my suggestion that SGs who reports your mob stuffs be IDENTIFIED. They should be known so that suspicion of such abuse be gone.

Btw, this is the exact wallpaper that was reported & made private in my stuffs. A preserved/dried starfish. does it violate anything, tell me?

To cut to the chase, I suggest that SGs doing bad reports of mob stuffs be identified. Yes, they do have the right to report bad stuffs and we equally have the right & deserve to know who reports our stuffs. Zedge users, Badged or Badgeless, must be a responsible user of this site. Thank you.

sudhas

Post #1217 September 2012, 05:59
couldnt fine anything wrong with that pic..

can someone tell whats wrong with that pic??

I mean, you let the uploader know whats wrong with a pic going public, they wont post something like that again, right? thats what Zedge wants too, isnt it?

i've been sayin that this whole system of volunteers for checking the uploads is not a good system at all... hire a few people to do the job..

Quitter

Post #1316 October 2012, 13:38
Quick question: if I show you 10.000 ringtones who are subject to copyright laws but still up on Zedge, will you put my content back?
I see one of my ringtone has been putted back... so I'm guessing the report was made as the wind was present, some one just though "oh, let me report this, I have nothing better to do anyway".

As I find Zedge pretty good (thus the reason I'm here since 2005), I use the android app and try to participate with what I like and what I think others will like, but since I can make my own ringtones and wallpapers, having all my items reported and being warned with permanent ban from this site... I guess I might as well leave it for good.

dumboys

Post #1413 November 2012, 08:03
I had to delete my uploads... Random reports not good! Need a change in that

SxiRadgie_

Post #1512 December 2012, 13:01

Quote of user: paintbOx

In my opinion, its not about getting your stuffs back, its KNOWING who reports your mob stuffs. There are many SGs in here and I see a lot, but if you get reported by the same SGs over & over again, you've been MAFIAed. For SGs juz to get the right number or votes so that your stuffs be reported & sent to private, you might lose all your mob stuffs even if you OWN it, for as long as those who reported you goes UNIDENTIFIED. Abuse of Badge I say.

I've had 3 items reported, all went to private but I decided to delete the 2 items coz what's the use of keeping it private. BTW, I use a CANON DSLR EOS 600D for all the images I uploaded as wallpaper. I would appreciate to see those who reported my mob stuffs IDENTIFIED. I don't need to ask them why they reported it, I SIMPLY want them IDENTIFIED please.

Thank You and more POWER Zedge!

Toally agree with the mafia theory,its as i have mentioned before .. Indian gangs all started to join the SG system,
They are known to pass links to each other privately which they want each other to flag and have removed.
This happens when the come across an *enemies* uploads the same as they have or they wish to steal and upload themselves because its a high download item (enemies being anyone not a gang member or someone that has had issues with the rogue sg`s,they crave to be number one .. to be important ), they multiple flag the item and its gone !!.

This SG system does not work and is being abused constantly by these gangs.

DeViL_ViKaS

Post #1612 December 2012, 14:54
my wallpaper reported after 1 month ..................why...........????

why not that time when i uploaded that pic.................

Quitter

Post #1712 December 2012, 15:06
To fix this problem? u should make it as public so people can read and understand..all SG rules and how u want Sg to report all those stuffs.

Abhaykhr

Post #1812 December 2012, 15:06

Quote of user: DeViL_ViKaS

my wallpaper reported after 1 month ..................why...........????

why not that time when i uploaded that pic.................

That's not make any difference.
full explanation can be found here - www.zedge.net/forum/t/27635/

<12

This topic has 18 posts, spanning 2 pages.