stop people from doing random reports !

12>

Ahmed_GFX

Post #19 September 2012, 16:37
hey guys

so i've started to upload some new wallpapers after i recently bought my new phone (SAMSUNG Galaxy Ace Plus) , but i've been getting messages about "item has been reported" things but after 2-3 days they come back

so it's clearly people who do that are trollers or just some idiots or report different stuff for fun !

so can u stop that for god sake ! like if any account had reported an item then zedge stuff found that they don't break any rules or cobyrights , he will get a warning , after 3 he is out

& if he kept doing that with 3 account (sure u can know that from his IP) , just give him an ip ban

can that happen anytime ? i really started to hate this thing

^^

Geoff_999

Post #29 September 2012, 17:17
Siteguards report uploads. If the report was wrong you get your uploads back.

Ahmed_GFX

Post #39 September 2012, 17:23
siteguards , emmmm ok.....

can those siteguards till me why did they report my wallpapers for cristiano ronaldo & xabi alonso (real madrid players) as they don't break any rules or copyrights & i've seen a lot of wallpapers for them in the site ?!

why do these things just keep getting reported for no reason ?!!!

ShahidLoveRock

Post #49 September 2012, 17:27
Your answer is here.
www.zedge.net/forum/t/27635/

I've alerted Zedge Admin. If your uploads is publicly. It will soon be back at Public gallery.

Thank you.
Happy Zedging!

This post has been edited 2 times. The last edit took place 09.09.12, 17:41.

_YOSEF_

Post #59 September 2012, 18:39
Do not mind that rubbish you get your items back My themes was taken off weeks ago and i wrote to the admin and i heard nothing back Shows you they are a bunch of hypocrites and do not honor their words
I will write further about this matter no more writing to admin i write to ceo and sponsors of the site and tell them how bad the reporting system really is ,Btw this is printscreen and dated for further action I was harassed and my gf too
I would not mind it it was one but i am talking about 50 items and all of my themes

Geoff_999

Post #69 September 2012, 19:01

Quote of user: ZType

I've alerted Zedge Admin. If your uploads is publicly. It will soon be back at Public gallery.

That won't make any difference whatsoever.

Quote of user: _kyna_

Do not mind that rubbish you get your items back My themes was taken off weeks ago and i wrote to the admin and i heard nothing back Shows you they are a bunch of hypocrites and do not honor their words
I will write further about this matter no more writing to admin i write to ceo and sponsors of the site and tell them how bad the reporting system really is ,Btw this is printscreen and dated for further action I was harassed and my gf too
I would not mind it it was one but i am talking about 50 items and all of my themes

As a former siteguard you should know how the system works. Messaging admin and whinging in the forums won't get your uploads back.

_YOSEF_

Post #79 September 2012, 19:11
So it is ok for my themes to be taken and not get them back ??? Well we see Mr mod I will not stop till i get them back either way Regardless what you have to say , I should get my items back in private even as they are mine The themes are you could say my copyrighted items as far i know

This post has been edited 2 times. The last edit took place 09.09.12, 19:23.

Geoff_999

Post #89 September 2012, 19:23
When they are reviewed by the community managers if they are deemed acceptable they will be put back in the gallery, if not, they will be made private.

But you already know this!

paintbOx

Post #916 September 2012, 12:54
In my opinion, its not about getting your stuffs back, its KNOWING who reports your mob stuffs. There are many SGs in here and I see a lot, but if you get reported by the same SGs over & over again, you've been MAFIAed. For SGs juz to get the right number or votes so that your stuffs be reported & sent to private, you might lose all your mob stuffs even if you OWN it, for as long as those who reported you goes UNIDENTIFIED. Abuse of Badge I say.

I've had 3 items reported, all went to private but I decided to delete the 2 items coz what's the use of keeping it private. BTW, I use a CANON DSLR EOS 600D for all the images I uploaded as wallpaper. I would appreciate to see those who reported my mob stuffs IDENTIFIED. I don't need to ask them why they reported it, I SIMPLY want them IDENTIFIED please.

Thank You and more POWER Zedge!

This post has been edited 3 times. The last edit took place 16.09.12, 13:53.

_flipsyde

Post #1016 September 2012, 15:45

Quote of user: paintbOx

In my opinion, its not about getting your stuffs back, its KNOWING who reports your mob stuffs. There are many SGs in here and I see a lot, but if you get reported by the same SGs over & over again, you've been MAFIAed. For SGs juz to get the right number or votes so that your stuffs be reported & sent to private, you might lose all your mob stuffs even if you OWN it, for as long as those who reported you goes UNIDENTIFIED. Abuse of Badge I say.

I've had 3 items reported, all went to private but I decided to delete the 2 items coz what's the use of keeping it private. BTW, I use a CANON DSLR EOS 600D for all the images I uploaded as wallpaper. I would appreciate to see those who reported my mob stuffs IDENTIFIED. I don't need to ask them why they reported it, I SIMPLY want them IDENTIFIED please.

Thank You and more POWER Zedge!

Did you find any of your private stuff do'nt violate uploading rules ? I hope you have read uploading rules posted by ztype in this topic. Afterall its you only who can view your private items. And if you are d**n sure that there are some of your private items dont violate uploading rules, than I agree with what you have posted.
well, the pic you have taken with dslr cam, right click on those pic than properties, check few tabs, you will get name 'CANON DSLR EOS
600D '. clear it and save. then upload pics. it may work.

12>

This topic has 18 posts, spanning 2 pages.