Joined: 26 Apr 05
Font Changer (How to change the device Font) [Tutorial] [Root]
First you need Font Changer app.
Download it from market.
After Installed this app you will see this screen.
The above screenshot shows there is no custom fonts to display in this panel. Which means we are not yet added any font in "Font Changer" directory/ folder.
How to Add Fonts in "FontChanger" folder?
1. Download your desired font(s) from any site you wish. ( I suggest 1001freefonts. The fonts are categorized and Good types. )
Note: The Font type Should be in "TrueType Font (.ttf)"
2. Now place the downloaded Fonts to "FontChanger" This folder is located in SDCard. Use some file explorer like "ES File Explorer or Root Explorer". Since this folder is not view able in 'MyFiles'. Use File Explorers as i mentioned before.
3. Once you placed the font in "FontChanger" folder it should be look like this.
4. Now open the "Font Changer app". You can see the added font in font list
of "Font Changer App".
5. Now tap the font and apply it and follow the below steps,
6. After installing it. Reboot your device as it prompt the action of Reboot.
7. Thats all now your device is perfect with your custom font.
Note: This App needs Root Access. and
i'm not responsible for anything went
wrong on your device. This method
works fine for me. So do as i said.
Enjoy and peace!!!
This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 29.08.12, 08:45.
Joined: 19 Sep 07
WOW!!! Really that is useful Info.
Joined: 12 Feb 12
good job brother.....
Joined: 11 Jul 06
You really should give credit to the author when you post someone else's work.
This topic has 5 posts, spanning 1 page.