Memory card problem

msdSNrp

Post #126 August 2012, 13:24
Phone nokia 6303c
I formatted my memory card now am not able to move any files to memory card, also i cant create any new folder in memory card when i try to move it says operation failed and when i try to create folder it says unable to save it. Help me please i cant do any operation in memory card

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 26.08.12, 13:26.

ZType

Post #226 August 2012, 14:21
Just take out your mmc and through it away it's corrupted and won't work.

Happy Zedging!

This post was written on a mobile device.

mits17

Post #326 August 2012, 14:35

Quote of user: CsKChamp

Phone nokia 6303c
I formatted my memory card now am not able to move any files to memory card, also i cant create any new folder in memory card when i try to move it says operation failed and when i try to create folder it says unable to save it. Help me please i cant do any operation in memory card

try formating ur memory card through the phone itsefl if it dosent have ur data.....

msdSNrp

Post #426 August 2012, 15:43

Quote of user: mits17

Quote of user: CsKChamp

Phone nokia 6303c

try formating ur memory card through the phone itsefl if it dosent have ur data.....

No problem is repeating

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 26.08.12, 16:38.

This topic has 4 posts, spanning 1 page.