too quiet ring

piratekel

Post #16 August 2012, 04:43
I finally got a ringtone created and uploaded. Then when I found it on the site and sent it to my phone I can barely hear it. Is there something that I have to do to make it louder? The volumes were up all the way when I made it.

Quitter

Post #26 August 2012, 06:12

Quote of user: piratekel

I finally got a ringtone created and uploaded. Then when I found it on the site and sent it to my phone I can barely hear it. Is there something that I have to do to make it louder? The volumes were up all the way when I made it.

Have you tried that ringtone on your phone before uploading? Raising the volume won't affect the param level of a tone nor enhances its quality, so you should listen to ringtones on your phone before uploading. You may try Audacity to make your ringtones.

This post was written on a mobile device.

piratekel

Post #36 August 2012, 15:20
Have you tried that ringtone on your phone before uploading? Raising the volume won't affect the param level of a tone nor enhances its quality, so you should listen to ringtones on your phone before uploading. You may try Audacity to make your ringtones.[/quote]

How do you try it on the phone before uploading? I couldnt get it until it was published.

Quitter

Post #46 August 2012, 18:42

Quote of user: piratekel

Have you tried that ringtone on your phone before uploading? Raising the volume won't affect the param level of a tone nor enhances its quality, so you should listen to ringtones on your phone before uploading. You may try Audacity to make your ringtones.

How do you try it on the phone before uploading? I couldnt get it until it was published.[/quote]

you didn't get my point. You created that ringtone, that means you already had the ringtone ready with you before you uploaded it, right? So why you had to wait for that ringtone until it was published?
Or do you mean there is no problem with the original ringtone but with the uploaded one?

This post was written on a mobile device.

piratekel

Post #56 August 2012, 20:06
I edited it on my computer. even tho it said I could load it onto my phone from there I couldnt. So I uploaded it to the site to get like I would get any other ring tone

Pac

Post #68 August 2012, 12:53
Topic moved to Ringtone section

This topic has 6 posts, spanning 1 page.