confused about wallpaper sizes

czardom

Post #19 July 2012, 15:25
hello! i am just confused.

first.) are the wallpapers i upload to zedge automatically categorized according to my device type or according to the resolution of the wallpaper i upload? my wallpaper resolution is 640*480, are other phones with the same wallpaper resolution able to view my uploads? or just phones same as mine?

secondly.) if i upload a wallpaper with resolution in accord with the wallpaper resolutions of other phones but not my registered zedge phone, will those other phones "see" it? for example, i made a wallpaper with the resolution specific for galaxy s3, will galaxy s3 phones see it even if i uploaded the wallpaper with my xperia phone still registered in zedge?

Abhaykhr

Post #29 July 2012, 17:16
First answer all uploaded wallpaper categorized according to the resolution of the wallpaper. other phones with the same wallpaper resolution able to view/download.

second answer yes you can upload all other resolution wallpapers with your selected phone. change resolution and upload. And other phones with the same wallpaper resolution able to view/download!

This post was written on a mobile device.

czardom

Post #39 July 2012, 23:45
thanks for the answers ..

This topic has 3 posts, spanning 1 page.