Leecher Should be banned x(

Paran0ia_69

Post #16 July 2012, 08:29
Hello my dear friends!
I did not find any suitable subforum to post this, so i am posting this here!
I opened an account just to notify the moderators, and the admins that this user [ www.zedge.net/profile/rajhot2/ ] and he is leeching my ringtones from M9.
The funny thing is that he's not even changing the names, just changing the bitrate and uploading!

List goes as:
Original : [ gallery.mobile9.com/f/2631317/ ]
Stolen : [ www.zedge.net/ringtone/1479766/?cep=3 ]

Original : [ gallery.mobile9.com/f/2588323/ ]
Stolen: [ www.zedge.net/ringtone/1470767/ ]

Original : [ gallery.mobile9.com/f/2606875/ ]
Stolen : [ www.zedge.net/ringtone/1474090/?cep=0 ]

Original : [ gallery.mobile9.com/f/2591241/ ]
Stolen : [ www.zedge.net/ringtone/1470783/?cep=0 ]

While browsing through his gallery, i found out sadly most of his tones are leeched from M9, other users.
I hope the admin will take necessary steps!
Cheers

have a good day!

Atri aka Paran0ia

abhiknot

Post #26 July 2012, 09:01
Well leeching is a big problem on any site where stuffs are available. You should have used the link given at the footer "Contact zedge" or just flag his stuffs or the person himself one more thing I guess you too haven't made those stuffs yourself, must have copied from somewhere:P or you are a professional stuff uploader at m9 xD And I am really confused how you got to know about that guy you are reporting here, you came on zedge for downloads or something to leech Your topic will be removed soon

Happy Zedging

This post has been edited 5 times. The last edit took place 06.07.12, 09:25.

Paran0ia_69

Post #36 July 2012, 12:15

Quote of user: abhiknot

Well leeching is a big problem on any site where stuffs are available. You should have used the link given at the footer "Contact zedge" or just flag his stuffs or the person himself one more thing I guess you too haven't made those stuffs yourself, must have copied from somewhere:P or you are a professional stuff uploader at m9 xD And I am really confused how you got to know about that guy you are reporting here, you came on zedge for downloads or something to leech Your topic will be removed soon

Happy Zedging

Hello abhi,
Thanks for your reply! Well my friend, i dont leech stuffs! I make tones, i mix tones! Have you ever heard of softies like FL studio, Virtual DJ, sound forge, audacity and etc etc! Well making of these tones need preety hard work and dont tell me the best i can do is to flag at the stuffs which are leeched from my gallery which are results of my hard work. (BTW are you an admin in here? )
Well how i came to know bout this user is not important , but i will give you the answer, through google page updates. But What is more important is that what the admins are taking step! (if needed if i will provide screenshots, of my WIP ) to prove genuinity! Just in case

Thanks again!
*cheers*

abhiknot

Post #46 July 2012, 12:40
Well looking at the suggestions and helps given by Sitegaurds these days I wonder why they are even given a sitegaurd's post

@Paran0ia_69 So you are a professional who makes ringtones himself and uploads them to mobile9.com I will really appreciate this. And no I ain't an admin on here I am just another zedger who is here to kill his boredom and mean while I do help others with this site I will give you links to some of the zedge admins, tell them about your problem and hope they will help you out.

www.zedge.net/profile/stianant/
www.zedge.net/profile/tagman/
www.zedge.net/profile/bigbluechief/
www.zedge.net/profile/hansjager/

These are the links to their page, send them private message and sort out your issue. The links with the left arrow are of those admins who are most helpful t others on here.

*cheerio*

Happy Zedging

This post has been edited 2 times. The last edit took place 06.07.12, 12:41.

_Electrifying_

Post #56 July 2012, 13:16
Kindly read this www.zedge.net/dmca/

Then contact the zedge www.zedge.net/contact/

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 06.07.12, 13:18.

im__Bad

Post #66 July 2012, 13:25
ohhh .... so sad

but u know my mostly wallpapers which i made my self

i have seen many times on mobile9 and other sites too...

now what action i should take ?

bigbluechief

Post #76 July 2012, 17:13
Please disregard what abhiknot said. There is no point in sending PMs directly to administrators.

The correct procedure is to do exactly what lightningsword said - read our DMCA page and act according to it.

-topic closed-

--
Admin

This topic has 7 posts, spanning 1 page.