wallpapers and ringtones

12>

wolfeman74

Post #15 July 2012, 04:53
why is it that when i go to either the wallpaper or ringtone page it says there are no available items?

This post was written on a mobile device.

abhiknot

Post #25 July 2012, 05:31
That may be because of your cellphone doesn't support the stuffs. Which cellphone are you using??

wolfeman74

Post #35 July 2012, 14:28
my phone is a pantech link

abhiknot

Post #45 July 2012, 14:56
First select your device and then search for your required stuffs. If nothing shows up even then, it would mean that there is no stuffs available for your gadget.

Happy Zedging

kyoko_san

Post #511 August 2012, 16:10
Hi. I uploaded wallpapers to the Zedge site. I then get a message saying some of my wallpapers had been "reported" and taken off the site. They say that zedge will upload the wallpapers back if the decision was wrong, or the wallpapers will be made private. Ehh, none of them happened with a lot of my wallpapers !

_Desperado

Post #611 August 2012, 16:22

Quote of user: kyoko_san

Hi. I uploaded wallpapers to the Zedge site. I then get a message saying some of my wallpapers had been "reported" and taken off the site. They say that zedge will upload the wallpapers back if the decision was wrong, or the wallpapers will be made private. Ehh, none of them happened with a lot of my wallpapers !

It means that zedge siteguards have reported ur wallpaper as it may be inappropriate according to zedge policy.......

__Mast3r__

Post #711 August 2012, 16:22

This mean your upload stuff reported by siteguard in fallowing section...
1= SE
2= NOPI
3=Bad Quality
4=Offencive
And your upload goes for admin review

Plz read upload related rules again

MGRomy

Post #811 August 2012, 16:26

check your files before uploading that it satisfy ZeDge conditions...

ShahidLoveRock

Post #911 August 2012, 16:33

Your answer is really here: www.zedge.net/forum/t/27635/
Please read this thread carefully!

Happy Zedging!

_Desperado

Post #1011 August 2012, 18:12
does i have used a diff language to conclude.....
u all were repeating the same thing.....

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 11.08.12, 19:01.

12>

This topic has 11 posts, spanning 2 pages.