need serious help

Arafat5o

Post #116 June 2012, 07:23
i have nokia n73 music edition.firmware 4.08(latest) my problem is i have installed TTPOD and POWER MP3 bt i dont get "sterio" on them...i m using nokia ad-41 headphone(which was provided with phone) bt no sterio...anyone knows whats the problem?any solution?

This post was written on a mobile device.

_Mystery_Girl_

Post #218 June 2012, 02:26
hi, first of all, are you sure that the headphone is functioning properly ? test it with another phone.
also try playing music with the default music player
you can also try reinstalling the firmware.

its also possible that the audio jack has a problem. if thats the case, you should take your handset to the nearest nokia care point

___love

Post #318 June 2012, 04:19

Quote of user: Arafat5o

i have nokia n73 music edition.firmware 4.08(latest) my problem is i have installed TTPOD and POWER MP3 bt i dont get "sterio" on them...i m using nokia ad-41 headphone(which was provided with phone) bt no sterio...anyone knows whats the problem?any solution?

reinstal firmware or update ur software .

Vivek_08

Post #417 August 2012, 18:52

Quote of user: Arafat5o

there might be problem with ur headset or audio jack.... Take it to nokia service centre...

This post was written on a mobile device.

This topic has 4 posts, spanning 1 page.