Uploading Problem ZEDGE

<12

Quitter

Post #1130 August 2012, 12:14
i can upload wallpaper but cant upload ringtone and also cant submit txt. Why?

This post was written on a mobile device.

Quitter

Post #1230 August 2012, 12:39
Maybe there is a problem with phone internet connection. Try with a pc and use different Browser like Chrome, Opera etc.. If you can't upload again, contact with zedge team...

Quitter

Post #1330 August 2012, 12:51
m using opera i notice that i cant click the "submit txt message" button.. And no button to click on "upload ringtone" thanks

Quitter

Post #1430 August 2012, 12:58
The problem with zedge's ringtone uploading platform still continues and I don't see it improving. Whether it's broadband or not the uploading process get hanged in the middle and one has to try many times till the ringtone gets uploaded. so we have to be a little patient and keep trying till our stuff(particularly ringtones) gets public/private. hope the Administrators will step in to resurrect the platform to make it a little bit user friendly.

Actually there are no issues of any kind with most popular browsers(talking about IE/firefox/chrome/opera) and also one can upload using his/her mobile phone as modem(with at least an EDGE connectivity). It's the platform that goes rogue most of the time. let's hope for the best my fellow zedgers.

@silhoutte17- are you talking about uploading ringtones using PC or mobile?

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 30.08.12, 13:01.

Quitter

Post #1530 August 2012, 13:35
m using mobile pal..

Abhaykhr

Post #1630 August 2012, 13:57
@silhoutte17, You can't upload ringtone and TxT using mobile. because it's need flash player supported browser. so upload using pc!

@I_oN_ Ringtone uploading problem is fixed.
see Post #11 www.zedge.net/forum/t/98127/2/#p11

if still the problem persists with you.
then you can report here Zedge Z4 Bug Report!

This post has been edited 2 times. The last edit took place 30.08.12, 14:16.

Quitter

Post #173 September 2012, 10:22

Quote of user: Abhaykhr

@silhoutte17, You can't upload ringtone and TxT using mobile. because it's need flash player supported browser. so upload using pc!

@I_oN_ Ringtone uploading problem is fixed.
see Post #11 www.zedge.net/forum/t/98127/2/#p11

if still the problem persists with you.
then you can report here Zedge Z4 Bug Report!

Not necessary always because one could upload texts and tones using his/her mobile phone if that runs Android operating system(as most of them have full flash support).

And regarding that fix you just mentioned quoting my post(I didn't ask for help, it was rather a suggestion for all those who have been facing the uploading problem till date due to the faulty uploading platform of zedge, to be patient and wait for the problem solved in time), we're yet to see how far it sustains because the problem may revert back, who knows? Still I must appreciate the kind of fast initiative taken by Administrators to fix that bug in time.

<12

This topic has 17 posts, spanning 2 pages.