Suggestions for a unique name

123456>

Sofi

Post #113 June 2012, 06:13
Hi guys,

Since you all seem to be very creative. I need your help. I am a graphic designer by profession and I am planning to give recognition to my free lancing work I do. Basically I want to start a web based free lancing company (as you can put it right now) I want a good creative name for my small world! I do all sorts of print jobs, web designs etc.

The more the name has a deep meaning which conveys what I do is better. It can be philosophical, fun, meaningful, related to design. All suggestions are welcome!

Few names are hovering my mind which I am sharing. Let me know what you think about them!

Work nut - I liked it cz I thought working like a nut is good
Tree desk - Nothing very suggestive but I feel tree suggests many branches and growth (which can be my areas of work)
Shape House - where I give shape to someone's designs and may be their corporate company! - dont know not very happy.. or it may sound like some weight loss company
Last door - where all search ends
Magic wand - well well.. a very familiar name to all photoshop users also it suggests the magic I will do with designs
Bright Bucket - again suggests a bucket full of bright ideas
Design Planet - hmmmph! M not very happy with planet here cz it sounds a bit sci-fiction.
Ripple - not sure about this one..
Designware - doesn't sound so good but.. may be it works!

So now you all got the idea what I am looking for here and what kind of suggestions I am expecting from you all..

Happy suggesting!

Thanks and regards to all
Sofi

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 13.06.12, 06:13.

abhiknot

Post #213 June 2012, 06:33
uhmmm ACME Webdesigns or maybe something that is catchy and easy to remember. Am I gonna get paid if you select my suggestion :P

what about WebbedDesign or WebCreaters or WebMafia :p

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 13.06.12, 06:35.

GUARDIAN_

Post #313 June 2012, 06:51
I like Magic wand. It sounds good and goes with your work also.
How about Designedia. It is combination of Design+Idea.

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 13.06.12, 07:13.

Sofi

Post #413 June 2012, 06:54
@abhiknot Thank you very much.. but your names limit me to web design.. where as I am also into print jobs.. e.g: I design logos, business cards, brochures, posters, newsletters, flyers etc. And Web Designing is another thing. I just want to create my ID while I talk to my clients. Right now I use my name only.. but now I want to give a meaningful name to my work.. which can speak on my behalf with its name itself!

And let me be very clear.. I need your help which means your suggestion.. and it will be a FREE OF COST HELP from you guys.. ..cz I think Zedge has some really creative and helpful people around!!

And who all will suggest me names please share the idea and meaning behind it too.. it will help me understanding the name better!

And also later on if I need to seriously start my own company I should be able to register the name too! So it should be unique and no other company by this name should be existing!

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 13.06.12, 06:56.

abhiknot

Post #513 June 2012, 07:13
So I am not gonna get paid lol oh! I thought the main area you work on is web designing. I guess you got a printing house. There's only one word that is coming to mind is Encore. It means a repeated or additional performance given by a person.

why not just use your name Sofi, it doesn't sounds that bad :p

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 13.06.12, 07:14.

vin_99

Post #613 June 2012, 07:27
How about Infinity & Beyond Solutions

bad_monkey

Post #713 June 2012, 07:29
Dream Weaver -making your dreams a reality on the web

Sofi

Post #813 June 2012, 07:33
Way to go guys .. ideas has just started pouring in.. I will list all names and see .. Thanks Vinod,Abhiknot and Danny!

@Danny: Dream Weaver is a good suggestion but I think its already a taken name for a web designing software lol.. And again it limits me to web design only!

Quitter

Post #913 June 2012, 07:38
ummm.. you can go for WebLab, DesignLab or D-LAb, Web Mantra, WanderLust or Omniweb or something with your name in it.. Sofi Sphere, Sofiation

_t0xic_

Post #1013 June 2012, 08:00
magic box or next world

This post was written on a mobile device.

123456>

This topic has 51 posts, spanning 6 pages.