B.Tech Vs. MBA Vs. MBBS

Quitter

Post #18 June 2012, 16:41
Which is the best professional course?
1)B.Tech-Engineering
2)MBA-Business
3)MBBS-Doctor
Mine is B.tech b'coz Engineers always rock!!!

This post was written on a mobile device.

_t0xic_

Post #29 June 2012, 02:30
Its time we grow up , our country is stuffed with doctors and engineers and its a great thing ,i appriciate it, but most of us are not aware of business admin ,after completing secondary education students go for mbbs or engineering ,like there is no other option or may be because this what their parents need, let me make one thing clear,for every organisation hospital/manufacturing unit ,management plays an important role ,indeed doctors can cure ailments and engineers can do research but without a manager there is no organisation, i have evidence to prove ,In a country like india where innovation grow a step everyday oppertunities for business is high but what we need is a will to go forth and take business as a tool , i'm pursuing bba and i will go for mba after this and trust me i love business.

_Supernova_

Post #39 June 2012, 04:22
different people different views . . .
every field has it's own speciality & unique in itself . . . .

But MBBS & B.tech are ancient profession . . . .

& to manage this...we need managements . . .

so...I would go with B.tech because being a mechanical engg student i feel that . . .. we make products first after that sales start to flow...so...Engg rocks

abhiknot

Post #49 June 2012, 05:29
Believe it or not, the answer will change constantly depending on what course a person is interested. To be honest enough these three courses you have mentioned here gives you both money and a respect in society.

To me the course is not important, money is all I am interested into. All of the above mentioned courses are of major importance to the world. So there can't be any comparison between them.

Being an engineer I must say engineering is best but I am bored of engg Wish I was some artist

Baazy_

Post #59 June 2012, 06:14
Its just the choices students are determined from the day they passed their High school or by the decisions made by their guardians or parents.

Speaking of the typical parents who are 90%, way over 90% in the land i belong to, starts thinking and are determined about the profession they want their child to take as in their career from the childhood of their kid, & believe it or not, from those 90% of parents, 70 - 75% of the parents don't really leave a choice to their child.

Anyways...
back to the topic,
what's the best as a profession ? speaking of an intellect, i think and i don't appreciate any of the professions mentioned, to be honest how many of the Engineers, Doctors & Managers we will see in this land ?
99% of the people from the Middle class families are doctors, engineers & the managers.
I Know all the mentioned professions are lucrative and respected, but really these isn't the all.
I urge & my opinion to all the students, that c'mon guys think slightly different, most of our parents are doctors engineers & in the corporate field, isn't it enough ? haven't we had enough ?
there are many professions that are lucrative, respectful & a bit adventurous as well.
Just think about it,
the choice is all yours.

iamwithstupid

Post #63 July 2012, 11:34
the world is large, professions bhi b***t hain,
just because i am a doc, you're an engineer doesnt make us supreme..

according to me all professions have their pros and cons!
whatever course you choose, you HAVE to study and you HAVE to work hard...

is what i believe,
though i am a medicine graduate i dont think its amazing cuz its the worst life s****r there is!

Quitter

Post #728 August 2013, 12:49
In my opinion MBBS is the best course.... cuz i'm also gonna do that..
And doctors are the saviour of lifes... No one can live longer without the help of docs...
But i must say that B.tech is also a nice course cuz docs are nothing without engineers as most of instruments which docs are using now a days are made by engineers..

__LOV3ABL3__

Post #831 August 2013, 18:34
Well being a Btech holder I would say that Engineers are best as job they do is quite creative and think out of the box types or getting a solution to most impossible prospects however that doesn't change the importance of other two important people of the society. Choosing a career totally depends on one's interest of doing something you want to show your talent is not a bad thing either.

According to me any career starts with believe in your ownself to crack the impossible so all 3 courses give you the best in economy but their are other great options which can lead a person life to a successful outcome.

So be you want to be in your life and dream big for that and give your best to achieve it as any subjects you take or either one of this 3 most important is to focus on implementing this ideas while simultaneously achieving your ultimate goal in that field you believe on.

Studies is the beginning your real life starts when the time of implementation/completion of your goal comes forward as no use of this studies if you aren't smart enough to show your performances after getting those degrees.

Quitter

Post #91 November 2013, 06:59
Frankly, I am younger than most of you and yes, from childhood I wanted to be an engg, cause my dad was one.

But today, being a 17year old, I still want a BTech degree but dobt want to be known as an engg. I definitely aim for an MBA, from a very reputed college.

MBBS is always classy. We always need doctors. .

Quitter

Post #1024 November 2013, 13:11
well being a b.com honor student i will surely go for MBA or M.com as now a days it have more scope than doctor or engineer specially in india we have a lot of doctors and engineers who hold degree and some of them are toppers but still unemployed so I will prefer MBA more than other two

This topic has 10 posts, spanning 1 page.