Zedge Item View Feedback & Bug Report

<123456789101112131415>

csb_sanjeev

Post #6112 June 2012, 05:30

Quote of user: Chang___

Item's awards must be shown in the new item page.

Dear moderator
all sitegaurds needs to show awards in new look of item views in zedge.......

please see the matter about Award showing........ untill i want to think leave the zedge....... and I hope more the sitegaurds zedgers do the same......

_Myst3ry_Soul_

Post #6212 June 2012, 05:46

Quote of user: csb_sanjeev

Quote of user: Chang___

Item's awards must be shown in the new item page.

Dear moderator
all sitegaurds needs to show awards in new look of item views in zedge.......

please see the matter about Award showing........ untill i want to think leave the zedge....... and I hope more the sitegaurds zedgers do the same......

not only siteguards there are so many zedgers who want to see awards in this new look dear admin team please see this matter as soon as possible

Quitter

Post #6312 June 2012, 21:56
Respected Admin team,
I would like to bring your kindly notice that,Here are u can see many user's suggestion about adding awards in that new look of stuffs.as my mind say,Users uploading stuffs means,more stuffs for Earn the badge,.And after they'l get that in hand they want to show that to other users(may be,some jealous.),but,they deserve that!..So,kindly decrease the image size and take care of this suggestion hurry!. Hope,we all are expecting a nice work from you!
Thanking you,

hansjager

Post #6414 June 2012, 14:45

Quote of user: ___Nibu___

Respected Admin team,
I would like to bring your kindly notice that,Here are u can see many user's suggestion about adding awards in that new look of stuffs.as my mind say,Users uploading stuffs means,more stuffs for Earn the badge,.And after they'l get that in hand they want to show that to other users(may be,some jealous.),but,they deserve that!..So,kindly decrease the image size and take care of this suggestion hurry!. Hope,we all are expecting a nice work from you!
Thanking you,

Thank you Nibu, we know about this. You will probably see awards coming back soon, but please be patient as we are working with it.

I'm not sure why you think we should decrease the image size?

Quitter

Post #6514 June 2012, 14:58
@Hansjæger Thanks for ur feed back,respected man!I said because of, U had to mention something about image size in Post#14

This post has been edited 3 times. The last edit took place 14.06.12, 15:09.

MGRomy

Post #6614 June 2012, 15:34
@ Hansjager Happy 2 hear this Admin

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 14.06.12, 15:36.

This post was written on a mobile device.

hansjager

Post #6715 June 2012, 11:34

Quote of user: ___Nibu___

@Hansjæger Thanks for ur feed back,respected man!I said because of, U had to mention something about image size in Post#14

Bigger is better, isn't it? Images will remain the size they are now, we will not reduce the.

Quitter

Post #6815 June 2012, 11:41
@hansjæger.Okay.Iam agree with your decision.It is good! And can i ask u a simple request,some of my friends told me that somebody did to 'dislike' always their Most download stuffs and when uploading new items!. Shall we take any opposive decision for this? . If u dont mind,Please just concentrate a look on this problem.Thank you!

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 15.06.12, 11:42.

hansjager

Post #6915 June 2012, 13:18
@Nibu: Not at the moment. We do however hope that more people will vote with the new item view, so it will be harder for a single person to make a negative impact at a particular item.

Quitter

Post #7015 June 2012, 13:50
@hansjæger.I can understand ur team's difficult sir,I just meant that,Is there any need of that option'DISLIKE'.Sorry,if i said any wrong.Its just a simple suggestion from me.Already there is an option flag the user,so,if people donot like the item,they can flag that if that item is not good to display.So,I think that the option is making some problem..Thanks!

<123456789101112131415>

This topic has 141 posts, spanning 15 pages.