Zedge Item View Feedback & Bug Report

<123456789101112131415>

bigbluechief

Post #5110 June 2012, 13:18

Quote of user: L0ve_sTrucK

Bug- It had more than 5000 votes, now it jus shows 5 votes

You are correct. It's only a problem with the display - no votes have been removed. The displayed number should be fixed soon.

Admin

___Wind

Post #5211 June 2012, 10:59
Feedback on the new look of how wallpapers show:

I like the look, however I'd suggest adding the actual dimensions of the wallpapers above the file size (or somewhere it can be easily noticed). With wallpapers for phones like the Galaxy Nexus, the line between PC wallpapers and ones for certain droids etc. is becoming blurred. Now that the "click to show actual size" is no longer an option, I think the dimensions should be shown for those browsing the site who may want to download a size from a phone who's dimensions they are not familiar with... or perhaps for PC use.

I also think that browsing wallpapers by dimensions rather than by phone make/model should also be an option, and for members the ability to easily toggle back and forth between our phone model choice and others too; perhaps a drop-down menu where our phone model shows, much like we have where our member name is listed in the upper right ?

bigbluechief

Post #5311 June 2012, 11:58

Quote of user: bigbluechief

Quote of user: L0ve_sTrucK

Bug- It had more than 5000 votes, now it jus shows 5 votes

You are correct. It's only a problem with the display - no votes have been removed. The displayed number should be fixed soon.

Admin

This problem has been fixed now.

___Wind

Post #5411 June 2012, 13:12
Potential bug? When attempting to look at several of my uploaded wallpapers, they do not show. Example posted below-

oi47.tinypic.com/2585ncx.jpg

however, this seems to only be happening in Chrome. I'm using Chrome 19.0; Win7 pro.

bigbluechief

Post #5511 June 2012, 13:13

Quote of user: ___Lily___

Potential bug? When attempting to look at several of my uploaded wallpapers, they do not show. Example posted below-

however, this seems to only be happening in Chrome. I'm using Chrome 19.0; Win7 pro.

Did you try to reload the page a few times?
Sometimes pictures may not load if your connection or our servers are temporarily slow.

___Wind

Post #5611 June 2012, 13:15

Sometimes pictures may not load if your connection or our servers are temporarily slow.

yes, I've tried multiple times over the past half hour. No change as of yet, but I'll keep you posted. Shows fine in Mozilla.

___Wind

Post #5711 June 2012, 13:56
One more suggestion, if I may.

How about adding the ability to scroll through a member's uploads in the larger screens? For example, if you click on a particular wallpaper, from there you can go through that member's uploads that match the size of the wallpaper you are currently viewing.

example:

___Wind

Post #5811 June 2012, 15:58

update- have tried many more times these past few hours, with the same issue. Even tried restarting my PC. Again, only with Chrome and only certain wallpapers of mine.

___Wind

Post #5912 June 2012, 04:20
to bigbluechief:

no change with viewing certain wallpapers of my own in chrome. did a system restore just for kicks and still no change. use the "autumn wishes" wallpaper that I posted for a good reference. it does not show in chrome. I also tried to view it from a friends home earlier with chrome. can't see it with their connection either!

immy4u

Post #6012 June 2012, 05:29

I Have A 1 suggestion ,
Delete Ur Browser History ,
Try After This . Coz Last Week am Also Faced This Problem

<123456789101112131415>

This topic has 142 posts, spanning 15 pages.