Zedge Item View Feedback & Bug Report

<123456789101112131415>

Raaz_Forever

Post #111 June 2012, 08:28
Award batch for the most downloaded stuff is missing in new look
Its already not shown with stuff in public gallery and even in user's profile(With Item)
Also the page with new look takes more time to load in slow net-connections, comparing to previous one.

csb_sanjeev

Post #121 June 2012, 08:38

Quote of user: immy4u

Quote of user: csb_sanjeev

i can't see rating of my most downloaded stuff........ in new viewing...

and also face a problem for few days..... i m regularly use opera 11.64 but for for few days my keyboard not working in opera mostly in zedge login, comment, gb & pm post too.....

1-Delete History ,
2-Reinstall Opera
3- Change Browser

i am also seeing download and votes...... but my stuff rating.... like

""7 most downloaded wallpaper of this week"" - this is where are showing...... in stuff viewing

csb_sanjeev

Post #131 June 2012, 08:39

Quote of user: Raaz_Forever

Its already not shown with stuff in public gallery and even in user's profile(With Item)
Also the page with new look takes more time to load in slow net-connections, comparing to previous one.

The same problem facing all zedgers........

Also the page with new look takes more time to load in slow net-connections, comparing to previous one

hansjager

Post #141 June 2012, 08:53

The same problem facing all zedgers........

Also the page with new look takes more time to load in slow net-connections, comparing to previous one

That is because we have bigger images now.

You should be able to find awards in the users profile page.

Raaz_Forever

Post #151 June 2012, 09:13
@hansjager
Award batches should be shown at download page, it will take too small space but it will motivate uploaders to upload good stuff.
At profile page one can see just the award batch, like 9th most downloaded theme but can't see which theme is at number 9... Its complicated.
Rather i should say item batches should be shown in public gallery with the items.
Please Note - The zedgers are uploading here not for any cash-rewards, but for those virtual awards.Kindly don't remove it from download page atleast.

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 01.06.12, 09:14.

Quitter

Post #161 June 2012, 09:23
May i ask a simple question? Here is many wall papers that is under s****l appearance. .but,it seems like also available here.as a past siteguard,i can say that,IN sg reporting there is an option's****l explict',i think that images comes under below this catagory! .so,now i am not site guard,as a simple user,if i'll flag that .will there appear any reaction? Means,it will be remove or not?

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 01.06.12, 09:25.

hansjager

Post #171 June 2012, 09:29
@Raaz_Forever: Thank you for feedback. We will discuss this further.

____Niby____: Please flag bad items. Items that are flagged by users will be evaluated and possibly removed.

Quitter

Post #181 June 2012, 09:33
@hansjager Thanks for your feed back respected admin!

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 01.06.12, 09:33.

_Myst3ry_Soul_

Post #191 June 2012, 09:39
hello there is no option delete comment when we open our uploads and not showing awards and no thumsup and thumsdown option how can we rate any uploads

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 01.06.12, 09:46.

__JAzZ__

Post #201 June 2012, 10:06

Award batches should be shown at download page, it will take too small space but it will motivate uploaders to upload good stuff.
At profile page one can see just the award batch, like 9th most downloaded theme but can't see which theme is at number 9... Its complicated.
Rather i should say item batches should be shown in public gallery with the items.
Please Note - The zedgers are uploading here not for any cash-rewards, but for those virtual awards.Kindly don't remove it from download page atleast.

Razz i absolutely agree with you awards are motivating factors for the up-loaders and simultaneously it helps the users end too as he can easily check while downloading which wallpapers has been famous in the past and what is the current status of the item. Certainly Zedge management should take this point into consideration itz a valid suggestion and effective feedback. Thanks

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 01.06.12, 10:09.

<123456789101112131415>

This topic has 141 posts, spanning 15 pages.