How to create picture sms in s40

Quitter

Post #114 April 2012, 14:24
How to create picture sms in s40

This post was written on a mobile device.

_mika_mika_

Post #214 April 2012, 14:37
correct me if i'm wrong but picture SMS is not available for s40. New s40 devices does not support picture sms sending but can receive.

_flipsyde

Post #314 April 2012, 16:36
as soon as you attach pic in text message, it converts to mms(multimedia message) and then you can send it to any num. also to any mail id. In both the cases it will connect to net to be sent.
You can attach more files till it exceeds the limit of size given by ur operator for per mms. Thanks .

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 14.04.12, 16:44.

Quitter

Post #416 April 2012, 13:12
I have got a app for s40 and java mobiles when i make it. It does''t sent. Must use paintcad

_mika_mika_

Post #516 April 2012, 14:43

Quote of user: Lagend_s

I have got a app for s40 and java mobiles when i make it. It does''t sent. Must use paintcad

I stumbled upon this article, i thought this might help

How to send files with your JAVA PHONE (S40) THROUGH MMS.

Now java phones can send applications to any phone without the use of any software or anything. All you need is to download the RAW files and it can be done with either opera or Ucweb.. Remmber when you download any java file with ucweb it will change to _jar, to make it work on your phone you will need to remove the (_ )and use (.)jar.. i.e from _jar to .jar... but if u want to send it to your friends, just change the (_jar) to (.amr)..... Thank God that most internet enabled phone have SMS and MMS... And MMS supports some formats like jpg,3gp and amr.. So to be able to send to your friends change the _jar or any file you wana send to .amr and send through MMS.. When your friend recieves it. He will now change it to .jar depending on what you sent to him or her. You can also send pictures and songs like that. Since you have the song on your phone just change the .mp3 to .amr and send. Enjoy. By Admin Ruzy

This topic has 5 posts, spanning 1 page.