Swf file problem on K800i

speednetz

Post #13 April 2012, 17:12
I have K800i and that what;s not working is swf file ... i wonder if this model of my phone can be used with swf or not if someone can help me with this i will be thankfull ...

see yaa around friedns

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 03.05.12, 13:37.

Quitter

Post #23 April 2012, 17:20
The file format SWF a partially open repository for multimedia and especially for vector graphics, originated with FutureWave Software and has come under the control of Adobe. Intended to be small enough for publication on the web, SWF file extension can contain animations or applets of varying degrees of interactivity and function.
You will need to convert it to a MP4

D_0nly_Princ3

Post #33 April 2012, 18:07
buddy ur phone doesnt support that format u should convert it to some other format

This post was written on a mobile device.

abhiknot

Post #44 April 2012, 12:46

Quote of user: speednetz

I have K800i and that what;s not working is swf file ... i wonder if this model of my phone can be used with swf or not if someone can help me with this i will be thankfull ...

see yaa around friedns

you're cellphone doesnt support the swf file, download some convertor which converts flash files to mp4 or any other format that is supported by your phone and have fun.

Pac

Post #53 May 2012, 13:38

see yaa around friedns

Note that you must always put a meaningful topic title whenever you are starting a new thread... I have edited yours!

Aliveagain_

Post #63 May 2012, 13:44

Quote of user: abhiknot

see yaa around friedns

you're cellphone doesnt support the swf file, download some convertor which converts flash files to mp4 or any other format that is supported by your phone and have fun.

ya you right

This post was written on a mobile device.

This topic has 6 posts, spanning 1 page.