Can't find the wall paper's I uploaded

smaracmf

Post #120 March 2012, 02:20
Please help. I want them for my phone that's why I added them. All teams should be represented and mine are not, please tell me why I can't find them on my zedge app.

im_hinaraj

Post #220 March 2012, 06:40
i think that you mad it bad quality N da make it Private go to ur stuff n find in Private

smaracmf

Post #320 March 2012, 06:42
No the quality was good. The people who run zedge just s**k. They took them down.......lucky I figured out hoe to get them on my phone before that happened.

crazyali1

Post #420 March 2012, 07:55
Items uploaded on Zedge by a user are always shown in "My Stuff" whether it's available for public download or made private.
Also kindly read this for knowing Why was my upload made private?
You should get answers to your queries. Thanks.

smaracmf

Post #520 March 2012, 08:03
No they were removed from mystuff as well. I have read both of those links. My stuff is just gone.

gpgarain

Post #620 March 2012, 12:19

Quote of user: smaracmf

No they were removed from mystuff as well. I have read both of those links. My stuff is just gone.

If those wallpapers are removed from My Stuff section that means those have been reported by majority of the siteguards. Now the Admins will review those and if found not suitable for the public gallery, those will be returned back to your Private Gallary. But it takes time. So you not not worry. Thanks.

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 20.03.12, 12:20.

TonesHunter

Post #722 January 2013, 07:15

Quote of user: smaracmf

Please help. I want them for my phone that's why I added them. All teams should be represented and mine are not, please tell me why I can't find them on my zedge app.

Please tell me how you did it?????

This topic has 7 posts, spanning 1 page.