A plea from all zedgers

12345>

abhiknot

Post #113 March 2012, 14:16
I know you people (Admins) have already made your mind to shut the chat option. For zedgers like me it was an essential part of zedge community. I got many of my frnds in chat rooms only not through guestbook or forums.
I know many of the zedgers dont want you to shut it down and I hope you will review your decision. I am going to post some suggestions regarding how to make chat rooms healthy for chatting.

The most annoying problem is getting collectively kicked out of the chat rooms by some loosers (having multiple IDS) on here.
For this case you can remove the chat kick option for common zedgers, I have seen sitegaurds here in a big number every now and then so they can use their kick vote to keep chat rooms clean. If any person abuse or talks crap to any other person, we have mute user option for that.

Second problem is Abusive chat
Well for this case Moderators n SGs must come forward to keep the chat rooms clean.

You people said:

Post quote:

The reason for this decision is that the resources required to offer a good service is too high compared to the low interest for a chat in the Zedge Community. In the past months we've also seen a dissatisfaction around the chat, and we see no other solution than closing the chat.

Till now you people gave us the best service and now all of a sudden you are saying "you cant meet up with our expectation". I know many of us are disappointed but we dont want you to shut it down. Take your time to correct it, we cant wait.

We are emotionally attached to the chat, its the most favourite time pass for many of us and we need it badly.

A very few number of zedgers come to dicussion forums. It gets more clear if you see in the forums, these are the same zedgers who keep posting in forums again and again. By this I just want to say that more than half of the zedgers use zedge for chatting and they are unaware of these discussion forums.

Everyone who are supporting the shut down of chat option dont really come to chatrooms ever, they are just cooling your heels

Hope this topic wont get locked or removed. Lets see what other people on here want??

I request all those zedgers who want chat option, post here, SHARE this link to all ur chatting buddies..

NOTE: I request you all not to argue with eachother and spamming is strictly prohibited.

Thank you

This post has been edited 7 times. The last edit took place 16.03.12, 13:41.

birdofparadis

Post #213 March 2012, 14:34
I would like to second abhiknot' s point of view... if the admins are reading this; please let us know how can this issue be sorted without having the chat system closed...

This post was written on a mobile device.

Macciber_

Post #313 March 2012, 14:38
Zege Must wake UP!

The Zedge Administration wants Zedgers to be dedicted ?
i dont think they themselves are doing things to let us believe that they themselves are dedicated to us..

We Already know the neccessity of Mobile chat..

If Millions are Zedgers.. then Hundreds are Zedgers because of mobile site
and if Hundred are zedging through mobiles thats Only because Zedge has MOBILE CHAT (goin to close)

Why Would we see Zedge's mobile site falling behind? Give a rise to it Instead of removing it...

now! what ? why sudden removal ? coz the admin think he got no better service to give us ?

Majority people want that "Chat kick vote" system to be removed..

is that hard to do so ?

Edit :

BIG Thanks to ADMIN for Unlocking this again

This post has been edited 5 times. The last edit took place 14.03.12, 10:11.

intruder_

Post #413 March 2012, 14:37
good work abhi i hope this forum will make admin to think on this again.. I agree with your every single word...lets spread this forum

hansjager

Post #514 March 2012, 08:21
Post unlocked again.

MOTTLED

Post #614 March 2012, 11:05
Well i got glade heard post unlocked again cause now ZEDGE USERS got able to say something about the current matter going on .

It's nice way to get feedback from ZEDGE USERS who don't want to shut ZEDGE MOBILE CHAT

Good Job! Abhiknot ZEDGE USERS got able to post their feedback in this main forum!

Since we know main problem is ZEDGE USERS get kicked out from chat system by some loosers having multiple User ids even i got many complaints from ZEDGE USERS that my account got kicked out for no reason

So that made me agree with previous posted posts in this forum,i would say if "KICK VOTE" system can remove for "ZEDGE USERS" who got no special badge whatever "ADMIN" "MODERATOR" "SITEGUARD" if possible

I am sure that will help "ZEDGE" more amazing site cause of no such "KICK VOTE" voilence

Thanks for read out.

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 14.03.12, 11:09.

immy4u

Post #714 March 2012, 12:18
I really don't like of your decision to shut down d mobile chat option. But i would like to have some improvement in chat system.

Already its best but some people are spoiling it by abusing n even d SG's r involved sometimes. Although banning power given to them is good enough but most of them misuse it badly for their personal conflicts . .

Even if any users are against him, dey just bann dem which i think is not justifiable. .

If Zedge team think of making some improvement in this field, it will be very beneficial.

N one more thing, many people out here use mobile coz dey don't have pc or lappy. Hope you understand what i want to say.

Just take d above words as a piece of advice otherwise m with Zedge team always as whatevr you'll do will be for good

Kindly oblige if you find any mistake in my words. .

One of d mobile user, immy :thumbsu
p:
ting ton

rockyflygr1

Post #814 March 2012, 12:29
I am agreed with abhi and all users who wish that chat feature should never be shut down. My suggestion is not to shut down zedge chat completely, but shut down the native rooms of countries where you dont see any interest in chat. But there are some places where zedge chat is a popular feature and people enjoy chatting, my request is to keep those rooms alive. This will maintain the popularity of zedge and interests of its users too. For chat kick vote and harassment you can make a new policy and suggestions can be taken from users also. My point is we love this feature more than anything else. This is a common place for friends, and add taste to this site. Why to shut down it completely??? We should not neglect the demand of the users. Thanks

_King_Don_

Post #914 March 2012, 12:58

Quote of user: rockyflygr1

I am agreed with abhi and all users who wish that chat feature should never be shut down. My suggestion is not to shut down zedge chat completely, but shut down the native rooms of countries where you dont see any interest in chat. But there are some places where zedge chat is a popular feature and people enjoy chatting, my request is to keep those rooms alive. This will maintain the popularity of zedge and interests of its users too. For chat kick vote and harassment you can make a new policy and suggestions can be taken from users also. My point is we love this feature more than anything else. This is a common place for friends, and add taste to this site. Why to shut down it completely??? We should not neglect the demand of the users. Thanks

Agree With rockyflygr1

abhiknot

Post #1014 March 2012, 13:06

Quote of user: hansjager

Post unlocked again.

All the thanks Sir.
I really appreciate ur work

12345>

This topic has 50 posts, spanning 5 pages.