I Need ur Suggestion for Dual Cam Phones

iann3

Post #18 March 2012, 08:53
[i would like to ask your opinion,

i've been meaning to have a dual cam phone..

an android dual cam phone that is except for iphone because i can't handle the high cost / price of it..

any suggestion on what phone to check? what brand or unit?

thank you
^_^

_Mystery_Girl_

Post #29 March 2012, 21:46
Hi i dont know your Max Budget , but here are a few good ones below or around 200 Euros..click on the Hyperlinks after the name of the phone to see the Full Details of that model

1 Samsung Galaxy S ( Click here for Full specs )

2 Sony Ericsson Xperia ray [b] ( Click here for Full specs ) [/b]

3 Samsung Galaxy S WiFi 5.0 ( Click here for Full specs )

4 HTC Hero S ( Click here for Full specs )

4 Sony Ericsson Xperia pro ( Click here for Full specs )

5 Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V Click here for Full specs

iann3

Post #310 March 2012, 15:45

Quote of user: _Mystery_Girl_

Hi i dont know your Max Budget , but here are a few good ones below or around 200 Euros..click on the Hyperlinks after the name of the phone to see the Full Details of that model

1 Samsung Galaxy S ( Click here for Full specs )

2 Sony Ericsson Xperia ray [b] ( Click here for Full specs ) [/b]

3 Samsung Galaxy S WiFi 5.0 ( Click here for Full specs )

4 HTC Hero S ( Click here for Full specs )

4 Sony Ericsson Xperia pro ( Click here for Full specs )

5 Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V Click here for Full specs

thanks so much _Mystery_Girl_ can i ask one more thing though? which of those phones can you recommend? your best pick i mean?..

_Mystery_Girl_

Post #411 March 2012, 01:17
well out of these posted here, I've used the Galaxy S and i must say its pretty good , but now of course its cheaper because samsung launched galaxy s2 and S3 is coming soon .. i haven't used the other phones so i cant tell you about them but i had good experiences with with Galaxy S. Display is Big and clear, watching videos and movies on it is really cool
i would also recommend you to check the phone yourself before you buy it, i mean like as the shop assistant to turn it on so you can check it yourself, or in some stores (i don't know if that's the case in your country) the phones are already powered and displayed so everyone can test them , if that's the case, definitely check it out before you purchase a phone .

iann3

Post #511 March 2012, 03:17

Quote of user: _Mystery_Girl_

well out of these posted here, I've used the Galaxy S and i must say its pretty good , but now of course its cheaper because samsung launched galaxy s2 and S3 is coming soon .. i haven't used the other phones so i cant tell you about them but i had good experiences with with Galaxy S. Display is Big and clear, watching videos and movies on it is really cool
i would also recommend you to check the phone yourself before you buy it, i mean like as the shop assistant to turn it on so you can check it yourself, or in some stores (i don't know if that's the case in your country) the phones are already powered and displayed so everyone can test them , if that's the case, definitely check it out before you purchase a phone .

i see.. i'm more of an online buyer , maybe i'll go for your advice check out the phones for myself.. thank you so much.. really appreciate your help..

_Mystery_Girl_

Post #611 March 2012, 05:09
yes i think you should, if you expierience the phone yourslef , you can decide for yourself if you like the feel and interface etc, if the phone is comfortable in your hands etc

This post has been edited 2 times. The last edit took place 11.03.12, 05:10.

abhiknot

Post #723 March 2012, 07:13

Sony Ericsson Xperia ray, its gives a better experience with cameras

Edited for below post : so go and buy it

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 25.03.12, 05:27.

iann3

Post #824 March 2012, 12:06
i think so too ABHIKNOT.. ^_^

This topic has 8 posts, spanning 1 page.