Online relationships are good or bad???

<1234567>

Quitter

Post #5127 July 2013, 05:49
I ll Say Online Relationship are good because you can find ur luv here some of u may nt agree with my views bcz u thnks tht their r fake peple but among those fake u ll get a genuine person i got my luv frm this community we have mututal undrstnding nd we trust nd love each other very much

__LOV3ABL3__

Post #5228 July 2013, 21:19
Well Online relationships are good and bad well when trust & maturity along with sense of bonding,understanding & strong love factor comes together no one can stop you to be with each other and bring your partner to a real world however I already have one in real so for me to be friends will be always healthy

redstef67

Post #533 September 2013, 19:28
Love no,because your placing trust into someone you don't know,as for friends,a big yes,as you can be yourself and have no reason to lie to your friends you've made and there's no expectations,where as a partner,could be decietful in order to impress,jmo

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 03.09.13, 19:29.

This post was written on a mobile device.

StupefyDuo

Post #5421 October 2013, 12:49
Not a good idea. Most of people can fake themselve and play with peoples feeling. Once, i tried and its hurt alot.. I wish i can kill him if i ever meet him again :B because theres no true love term in online relationship

Nascarfan388

Post #552 December 2013, 01:10
love can happen anywere everywere love is common in many ways, love can happen if both hearts are truley ment to be, love can happen if your willing to do anything for that person and make love happen. long distance and online relationships only work as long ur both have really good common morals< as long there no cheating no lieing and ur upfront honest then yes online relationships can work out trust in love cause real love there no pain no suffering and everyone will be happy together

Prominent415

Post #5627 December 2013, 06:19
To my peception online relationship is heinous,because a online user cannot tell or give proper description of the person he/she is having a relationship with,It is just a potray of lack of discipline&self respect.

JusticeForAll

Post #572 January 2014, 11:25
I personally don't support online relationships. As the asker has pointed out, it's just impossible to see whether a person is fake or not and it's just not worth wasting your time on such things. also i would like to mention the importance of physical relationship; a touch, a hug, a kiss, etc. they can all mean so much in a relationship. not talking about s*******y which is just impossible through the net. but if you ask me, when you wake up next to the one you love... that's the best thing in life.

iCyberguy

Post #586 February 2014, 04:22
Online relationships ..hmmm cant say bad , but not recommended.
To be more specific , we should not even trust a person until we know their true identity. By some casual chats or online behavior one should never estimate a person's nature. Online , people try to showcase themselves what they are not actually in real life atleast they add up a bit to their true color. So , better know them personally first and then decide.

lio10j

Post #5919 February 2014, 08:07
Online relationships are not good in my opinion. If the couple were together before going into an online relationship due to work or study, that is a bit easier, but it is still hard. As loyal as some people are, there is only so much they can take in terms of being away from the person they love. It takes it's toll.

If it is a new relationship just started up online, it is dangerous as you do not know the other person. All you know is what they tell you. You don't know their friends, habits, reactions to things etc. Could be a complete psycho you are in a relationship with, and one would not know that until it is too late (perhaps). Also you wouldn't know if they are seeing someone else wherever they are as all the contact you have with them is via technology.

Quitter

Post #6030 March 2014, 13:16
This is something which has different and multiple answers and opinions. I think trust and loyalty is the most Important factor and it should always be a growing relationship where you should have your partner not just on Internet but on phone calls or Video callings for preventing any kind of fraud or scam and escaping your self from being fooled. Lol
I MYSELF am in one online relationship but I have taken care of things from the beginning and soon we are planning to make our love official real.

<1234567>

This topic has 64 posts, spanning 7 pages.