Online relationships are good or bad???

<1234567>

R3TaRd3D_JoK3R

Post #314 February 2013, 16:57
In this world, there are desperate people online. Online relationships aint gonna work. People act like an innocent person online. Real life, the person's totally different.
I totally dont support it.

This post was written on a mobile device.

Quitter

Post #3219 February 2013, 01:23
Its ok to but make sure its the right guy or girl. It also depends what website its on and some crazy people give thier so called love that they have been talking to and give them thousands of dollars so its a good idea but be careful about it.

Quitter

Post #3319 February 2013, 03:55
No..
It works only when there's a mutual understanding from both sides but if someone is just making fool from other side..thn lyf iz going to be hell.
Just play wid feelings.

Fake emotion
Fake feelings
Fake promises
Fake love

Try it only when u want to be hurt..

You r going to rock if u r a player..coz there r many fool people sitting ol.

Reality is better.

paintbOx

Post #3419 February 2013, 04:04

Things happen for a reason and if that reason happens to be falling in love online, then good for you. Its all up to both parties if they decide to level up the relationship. Good or bad, risky or not, let your heart & mind decide...move with caution. Women can be as deceiving as men and gender is never an issue nowadays.

Life is full of surprises, so never underestimate the power of LOVE.

emmazi

Post #3521 February 2013, 09:04
Hello, online relationship is a good project, generally social networking is laudable,it is a welcome development,yes it is a development because it has to do with youths social development, unity, information passage and so on. socialogically and anthropologically the impacts of online relationship / dating on youths or person?s involve cannot be overemphasis even though some engage in naferious acts in the processs.

Quitter

Post #3621 February 2013, 09:20
well jst my opinion of it, it always ends with tears, so fake u dnt trully knw the person i personally wouldnt bother with it, friends yeah... but nothing else....

Awwthentic

Post #3728 February 2013, 11:59
Definitely No!

It may have worked for few lucky peoples because it takes a lot of understanding, trust, honesty and determination to see it through till the end which only real people with real feelings can do, its not everyone's cup of tea.

it is not advisable to go for online relationships if you want a dedicated, serious and a committed relationship. why would you want to take the risk and mess your life with someone you have no idea about at all instead of going the traditional way and meeting with someone for real and knowing and understanding them ...for real. For all you know the person you may happen to like online can be as fake as to not even tell you their real name let alone the other important details about them. Irrespective of the Gender, such jerks only come online to have fun and misuse people and they don't care what happens to you..why become targets of such jerks and ruin things for yourself?

Seriously, i find it more funny these days because such relationships are timely and only meant for fun and to show -off around that you are not single. how shallow! and so i agree witheveryone who is against it and clapping on to the views of _t0xic_ ,isH_ihaRa and Odeira.

As Odeira says : There is still nothing that can match a Real-World Relationship.

Quitter

Post #386 March 2013, 03:22
Hello me again. I recently just meet a guy here on zedge and I sertainly KNOW he's not fake so again make sure its the right person

fungsmut

Post #3915 March 2013, 17:08
I don't think online relationships are any good. Love is supposed to be natural, sacred, i mean you are supposed to feel it . What really do you feel when you fall in love with someone over the internet?, infatuation maybe. Whatever happened to the good old love where you would look in her/his eyes and feel like everything is alright, when you could say a thousand words merely by just looking into each others eyes?

I think online flings are for those lazy enough not to go out there and get a good partner, or maybe we can say its pretty convenient to the shy guys-that could do but still, something lacks.

Online love might also result hurting somebody. What if the person on the other side turns out not to be who you thought aka you were being played?

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 15.03.13, 17:13.

_Lorelai_

Post #4020 March 2013, 18:57
All I can say is that I didn't see any online relationship with happy ending. Probably because people who hide behind of a computer screen are not 100% honest, for different reasons. On the other hand, in real life there are many people who are not honest, so...I guess it depends in how lucky one is.

<1234567>

This topic has 61 posts, spanning 7 pages.