Online relationships are good or bad???

<1234567>

Vivek_08

Post #2117 August 2012, 20:00
Absolutely bad. Because online relationship has no future. U r just living with a profile link and wasting all of ur time just hanging on to the net except for living in fresh air outside and doing a lot of thing which can make you a better person. It has to come to an end some day n u'll have ur heart broken.
Don't let net interfare in ur personal life ever.

This post was written on a mobile device.

Quitter

Post #2229 August 2012, 12:40
- Online rships are bad because the person is more likely to cheat on you, as they cant see you much and hardly know what yur doing sometimes people are not what they apear to seem . .

Quitter

Post #232 September 2012, 21:28
Online relationshps can bcum a fairytale love story if both r seriously commitd n say da truth. On da oder hand,can bcum a nightmare if both or one f dem keeps on sayin da untrue truths.. Beware ! It can sometimes b dangerous too..

braces1

Post #2417 October 2012, 07:44
hey. online relations in my opinion is just another delusional thing to get yourele stuck into. its so anti practical. of course its not good at all because once started there is no appropriate direction to lead it to. so its just fake and pointless. unless its confined to mild flirting

Odeira

Post #2518 October 2012, 09:25
Personally, I have maintained some sort of online relationship, of some sort.

My jumping point was Tumblr.

And I must say that entering into and maintaining one does have its good and bad.

I'll start with the bad:
- You roll on an assumption that either party IS 100% Honest. However, checking whether or not you are really being honest with one another is difficult, if you have only a Tumblr blog to base your fact-checking on. Essentially, it's hard to check if either party is saying true or false things.
- Not an apples to apples situation, but personally, everyone on Tumblr wants someone writing on their inbox. They feel happy and loved when someone sends them a "" or other things, to their inboxes. Some people tend to mistake such actions as already a hint of one person wanting the other person.
- I have met some people who I talked to personally on Tumblr. And I can say that in some of those meetups, how we interacted in Tumblr did not exactly translate to how we interacted in the real world

But there is some good to this:
- Some people say that entering in this type of relationship is a Thrilling one.
- You CAN say to the person what you struggle to say truly in the real world.

It can be dangerous as well. I became close to a girl through Tumblr, and we became friends, talking and all that. Weird enough, the girl shared her Tumblr with her Boyfriend. The boyfriend caught our exchange of friendly conversations (And some school-related items), and posted a subtle jab if you will at me. The girl just asked me to limit the conversations, so as to not breed chaos.

Ultimately, returning to the question, "Online relationships are good or bad???"

Personally, there is still nothing that can match a Real-World Relationship, one wherein you can actually interact with someone else physically, IMHO.

Lawbizz

Post #2626 October 2012, 14:26
Yeah,this is really not good.for example there was this case about one cynthia in my country,she got her untimely death as a result of this online dating stuff.the females mostly are on disadvantage,this is because they are not secured.just imagine meeting someone u've never met before,u dont know really know who he is,he could be a ritualise,that is if u go futher to meeting each other.imagine what will happen to u,another question is what if this person is fake,is not what he profess to be,you just might end up in the wrong hands,you life might be made miserable. so for me i would say online r/ship is bad,but if think it is good then u could be the next victim just like cynthia

mysiunia

Post #2728 October 2012, 17:15
My sister met her husband on the internet chat, they've been together for several years and 400 km didn't stop them I know that you can get disappointed as well, but nowadays it's getting harder and harder to meet people in the real life as everybody is so busy, but I believe online relationships can work.

rockeromg

Post #282 November 2012, 16:34
Online relationships can be could or bad depending on your sense of judgement. If something creppy or weird is goind on stop talking to that person. If, however, you think it is going somewhere, go for it, but be prepared for a broken heart just in case. Remember, though, sometimes there are guys out there who just want a laugh, so be very careful with whom you decide to share your true feelings with. Good luck internet lovers!

ErAzila

Post #295 November 2012, 12:50
honestly there's no right or wrong... good or bad answer to such Q

sure there's pro and cons, but never a straight GOOD or BAD
it depends on how u take things and how honest you are about your feelings to your online partner

but hey, no harm trying... we never knew what GOD has in future for us, right?

Cyclone_RG

Post #3016 November 2012, 18:54
Online relation is really bad ..... people doesnot know each .. other without meeting how can one judge each other about nature and everything ....
there are may cons in this cyber world ...

#cyber world is a fake world .... be real#

<1234567>

This topic has 65 posts, spanning 7 pages.