Online relationships are good or bad???

<1234567>

_t0xic_

Post #111 June 2012, 03:37
or online fun ? people really look forward for online relationships these days ? next joke please , As a matter of fact around 75% of us needs fun ,seriously this is a waste of time ,its like throwing dice and waiting for an event to happen.
imagine you are living in india and your gf is in uk ,you guys use to call and text , this is just a virtual love ,3/4 people actually don't give a d**n on knowing eachother personally ,you don't know about his/her personality for real , he must be knowing what she's wearing and even the colour ,his/her stupid likes and tastes ,both will belive each other and will portrait themselves as trustworthy. But are they really ? Who knows ,what they need is a time killer.
Got any idea about the no of people who commits suicide every year because of this online relationship crap ? This happens because people make life out of internet , please correct yourself.
i know there exist a spark ,where i see trusted relationships and people who made love out of net but the ratio is too less to compare, i can't say its good but if you are looking for fun you are on your way.

This post was written on a mobile device.

Quitter

Post #123 June 2012, 10:03
There is a huge number of social networks and dating websites out there. Their number tends to grow with more and more similar services debuted every day.
Since there are so many services available, it's obvious that people are really interested in establishing relationships, meeting new persons and, who knows, maybe even marrying.. However, romance started online simply doesn't last, no matter how hard you try..
In most cases, people met over the Internet are different from real life and many of them actually lie about their age, height and other characteristics. Obviously, they want to describe themselves as attractive as possible. However, this may have serious consequences if people get involved too emotionally..
Finding a genuine person over the net these days is almost impossible.. But if you think you have found that genuineness.. It might just work out.. even chances of that are quite bleak..
the one best thing though that can be done is If someone's got your interest online don't leave it too long to meet.. you should meet as soon as possible.. if you realize the person is not what you imagined is not worth it, and you can go your separate ways.. simple..

Quitter

Post #139 June 2012, 11:58
Both!
Negatives side:
* they cheat? [cause u dun wan to show the real u? ]
i dont know what else

Positives side:
*you can know / learn new culture, language
* they dont cheat... use SKYPE dude! etc

and yeah this is for those who keep on having bad idea about this online relationship.. just go on cause i seriously dont care what you think! and yeah who says "normal relationship" is working 100%?

Distance means so little when someone means so much!!

isH_ihaRa

Post #149 June 2012, 13:05
online relationship = lovers are blind
When can't even trust those who are living so close to you,then how you gonna trust someone
you can even recognize in your dream?
it's all a game

MissEvilHaziss

Post #159 June 2012, 20:19
When all gumans is into internet, and in all these sites where you can find your "soulmate", its actually not surprising that many people feel that they can create stable relationships in virtual space. Yes, but there is a question, how serious it can be? Maybe these kind of relationship in internet should help sread your mind that there is many various people, but jumping into these virtual relationship can make you loose sence of real life, real people... So i think online relationsips isnt a good, because it cant change real people, when you newer know what is behind your computer screen (sorry for my english if i made mistakes)

Quitter

Post #161 July 2012, 23:27
Its a very black n white Question ....it rly depends on ta ppl n hw committed they are 2 each other ..lyk its certainly nt easy being in a online relationship coz it involves a lot of trust between ta couple n honesty aswell ...some ppl may or may nt ave these 2 qualities ... Lyk in todays day online relationships r so popular...and alot are successful...lyk recently my cousin gt married who waz talking 2 a guy 4 five years...she said she neva thought shed love a guy on a social networking site buh when she met him n talked 2 him she couldnt imagine herself wit anyway ....

Saying online relationships r successful iz one thing buh alot dnt wrk ou... A person cud pretend 2 b anyone...they cud easily false their identity which in return may hurt ta other persons feelings when they eventually find ou...

So online relationships can b gud n bad...really depends on ta person

Quitter

Post #172 July 2012, 01:06
I used to work in a computer store about 13 years ago. My friend (who passed away a few years ago) had his wife leave him and their kids because she met some guy online. I used to see them come in together and work on their computer.

Online relationships are hard too. You have to trust that they won't cheat or leave you for someone in the real world later on.

In the end it's just another form of communication though. I had another old friend of mine leave for Europe to be with a girl he met and they were madly in love. Haven't heard much from him since but I hope they're happy.

hizaki18

Post #1810 July 2012, 11:59
it depends and relies on partners who get involve on this kind of relationship. Keys here are trust and communication and ofcourse putting effort to see each other in person will also help and its a lot =) (proven and tested by me.)

Rider__Aby

Post #1918 July 2012, 20:45
i never think its too be good bcoz i lots my friend here nd he delete his account bcoz of someone nd he loved that girl so much but it was all worst now

Quitter

Post #2019 July 2012, 01:28
Relationships are not bad whether it's online or offline. It depends upon how much trust and dedication we put into it. Surely we can't trust someone being online but ultimately many of us do that by taking calculated risks. People are bad, relationships are not.

<1234567>

This topic has 65 posts, spanning 7 pages.