About reported items..

Amethyst_

Post #14 January 2012, 09:32
Question : I just have uploaded a wall and it was reported . I didn't contained any nudity and it wasn't a poor quality image. Then why was it reported ?

GUARDIAN_

Post #24 January 2012, 09:50
One possible reason can be that your uploaded wallpaper may contain some watermarks which is damaging the overall quality of the wallpaper. If you have have uploaded wallpaper of some person then the picture might appear like an amateur shot or personal picture. That's why it is reported.

Amethyst_

Post #34 January 2012, 09:57
I have other walls that look like the one i uploaded minutes ago ..and they haven't been reported !! I have almost 2000 walls uploaded and i think i can make the difference between a good wall and an amateur ,poor shot photo.

crazyali1

Post #44 January 2012, 10:21

Quote of user: Amethyst_

Question : I just have uploaded a wall and it was reported . I didn't contained any nudity and it wasn't a poor quality image. Then why was it reported ?

Kindly read THIS
Should clear your doubts and get answers to your questions.

Amethyst_

Post #54 January 2012, 10:44
Read it ,thank you ..and still waiting for my wall to return in the public gallery

_flipsyde

Post #64 January 2012, 11:22
Sum possible reasons maybe.

· Amateur photos, family photos, pets, etc.
· Poor quality items (blurred, pixilated, incorrectly proportioned, etc.)
· items containing illegible or irrelevant text
· items with defects/partial frames or edges
· Duplicate items
· Incorrectly named/tagged items
. improper marking as family friendly/unfriendly

Private stuffs cannot be returned in public gallery, You have to upload again passin above rules.

Amethyst_

Post #74 January 2012, 12:26
It was not a family photo,didn't contained a text , neither a poor quality...actually it was a really good one that's why i'm so surprised !

I didn't even got the chance to download it myself ..

BABY_YOYO

Post #84 January 2012, 12:47

Quote of user: Amethyst_

You have to contact zedge for this. Only d zedge admin know exactly why ur walls are being reported. The admin will check and give you back d wallpapers if they aren't against d guidelines.

www.zedge.net/contact/

@all siteguards - we do not open a public discussion with any user about why/how an item is being reported. Suggest them to contact d zedge admin will be d most appropriate solution. Thanks!

This topic has 8 posts, spanning 1 page.