Introducing the new Zedge

1<91011121314151617181920212223>37

Quitter

Post #9115 November 2011, 22:17
im not gonna lie... horrible!!

_Drop

Post #9215 November 2011, 22:38
tanx to all of u and i love it but in my opinion the awards has gone and also is abit diff to see the message and if u culd do some changes in design color and emotions wuld be great.
Thanks alot again.

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 15.11.11, 23:34.

Mr_Rio

Post #9315 November 2011, 23:22
looks great.
but don't like blue color in menu and in profile.
in menu black and red is better.
and in profile red one is very nice to mix with black background.

bravia2

Post #9416 November 2011, 00:57

but problem in seeing text...

_Electrifying_

Post #9516 November 2011, 01:11
but why we cannot see how many messages we have in envelop above?
suggest put numbers besides the envelop ....if how many messages we have incoming!
and i notice ..........i cannot direct on my pages .....unless we go to our own account !
besides ....the selection of model , brand of cellphone is gone ....how can we changes it , if there is no selection
me myself i did not familiar on different cellphone brand and model ...etc...

No added profile designs ........its only put as background but not really the graphics background !...its profile designs!

correct me if I'm wrong in my observation ....thanks admin

Quitter

Post #9616 November 2011, 01:13
I love the new look

ppl here need to be more supportive about the new modern look zedge admin have provide for all of us and stop complaining about the color. B Happy.

ppl be patience n wait when everything is complete.

"may all be at peace"

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 16.11.11, 01:16.

isH_ihaRa

Post #9716 November 2011, 01:34

Quote of user: ConJure

I love the new look

ppl here need to be more supportive about the new modern look zedge admin have provide for all of us and stop complaining about the color. B Happy.

ppl be patience n wait when everything is complete.

"may all be at peace"

awww come on we're not complaining to demotivate zedge admin and their work, but we're here just to support them for better. We love our admin. We meant to help them on their idea

Quitter

Post #9816 November 2011, 01:47
I sooo totally agree with ConJure here. I mean every new change is always difficult, but if we all contribute into making constructive critics instead of destructive ones, we could work this out better. When I logged in today I was really amazed to see such changes...I saw a more elegant zedge and definitely more attractive for the eye. Yes, it is true that we will be experiencing some difficulties as I said, but I am also very sure that the administration will NEVER do anything to make 'us', the users unsatisfied.

So with all this said, I must conclude that I am very very happy with the changes and that the zedge administration must feel proud to have come up with these changes in such short notice. I have been here for quite some time and I can also assure that such things had never been done so carefully and with so much good taste...Two Thumbs up and keep rocking

_Electrifying_

Post #9916 November 2011, 02:05

Quote of user: hansjager

Hi Zedgers!

We are launching the NEW ZEDGE!

Let me first say that this is a huge graphical face lift and the most radical change we've done with the site since Zedge Z3 back in 2008.

Not only is it a graphical face lift, but it has also been done some major work with the code, allowing for easier updating in the future and faster and better service now.

To summarize:

- Zedge will look better and more modern than before
- Zedge will be faster to use
- We've removed some of the features you don't use, and highlighted some of them you use

Well, the changes are quite big. We've looked forward to this a long time, and hope you are happy! Leave us a reply and tell us what you think about the changes.

If you have found any bugs or got any problems please report them here: bit.ly/zedgebugs

Sincerely,

The Zedge Admin Team

Well, the changes are quite big. We've looked forward to this a long time, and hope you are happy! Leave us a reply and tell us what you think about the changes.

i am not complaining ...........frankly , i am very glad that something new happen in zedge
i am really amaze what the technology is bringing about for the human race
i wish all the best and good works in the coming days , month and year !
we support all good works done for the betterment in zedge

best of goodluck and congratulation to all the admin staffs
God Bless You All !

Luxanna

Post #10016 November 2011, 02:44
omg i love the new Zedge
Awesome!!
thanks team!!

1<91011121314151617181920212223>37

This topic has 369 posts, spanning 37 pages.