Zedge Z4 Bug Report

1<181920212223242526272829303132>

_flipsyde

Post #2414 June 2012, 21:03

Browser : M.firefox 12

SlLVER

Post #24211 June 2012, 13:20
Been seeing this happening from time to time lately- sort of freakish. Looks like the same member, but listed over and over again as being online.

oi49.tinypic.com/6xxoxw.jpg

anjith01

Post #24323 June 2012, 07:59
Hi Thr,
Have been tryin to upload a tone for a time now but whenever i try uploading the same nothing happens, I am unable to do the same , its just so frustrating. Please Suggest......

_King_Don_

Post #24423 June 2012, 08:10

Quote of user: anjith01

Hi Thr,
Have been tryin to upload a tone for a time now but whenever i try uploading the same nothing happens, I am unable to do the same , its just so frustrating. Please Suggest......

Hi first note: you can upload ringtone using PC because its need flash player. if your mobile support flash player then you can upload using your mobile.
and maybe some issue with your internet connection or maybe our server problem (Server Down). wait for some time and try again.
otherwise you use old flash player version update your flash player with current version it will work!

Violet__

Post #24524 July 2012, 15:15
Well, I don't know this is happening to me only or not. But this is really happening to me.
First of all, it showed me I had a message. After I clicked on it, it showed me I don't have any message. At the same time, the message icon still showing me I have a message.

Browser: Google Chrome 20.0

Screenshot:

For larger screenshot, Click Here.

aileenrespicio

Post #24611 August 2012, 04:35
Noooooo!!!! I am so disappointed. I so liked and needed the tools. Where have they gone? Please put them back. Please!!!

SlLVER

Post #24711 August 2012, 19:17
Hello! Me again.
I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I'm thinking it may be-
I have a youtube video embedded on my page. As of yesterday it began to play "odd"; the music "comes in and out" (almost like a slight skip) in a rhythmic way. I pulled up the song on youtube, and it plays fine on that site. I've tried all three browsers- chrome, firefox and explorer and it sounds strange on all three, however only only within zedge. I hear the video just fine on all three browsers when viewing the same vid on youtube. I've tried removing the vid and re-posting it. Didn't help. I've cleared my cache, etc. I even did a system restore! Nothing. Any ideas???

(I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Bigbluechief sees this and helps me yet again)

bigbluechief

Post #24811 August 2012, 20:27

Quote of user: ___Lily___

Hello! Me again.
I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I'm thinking it may be-
I have a youtube video embedded on my page. As of yesterday it began to play "odd"; the music "comes in and out" (almost like a slight skip) in a rhythmic way. I pulled up the song on youtube, and it plays fine on that site. I've tried all three browsers- chrome, firefox and explorer and it sounds strange on all three, however only only within zedge. I hear the video just fine on all three browsers when viewing the same vid on youtube. I've tried removing the vid and re-posting it. Didn't help. I've cleared my cache, etc. I even did a system restore! Nothing. Any ideas???

(I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Bigbluechief sees this and helps me yet again)

I'm here

I have no problems hearing the sound from the YouTube embed in your profile. Generally any problems with embeds are not the fault of Zedge as we do not control video, sound, playback etc.
If you're having the same problem in multiple browsers it might be related to your Adobe Flash, so I'd try to upgrade that first. If it doesn't work try to reach out to YouTube's support.

bigbluechief

SlLVER

Post #24911 August 2012, 20:41
To Bigbluechief:
You're certainly quick! Thanks. I'll try to update my flash and see if it helps.
..interesting new avatar you have there too!

Update!
When I went to the adobe site to update my flash it said my flash was disabled, however (long story short) im seeing now I have three different flash players on my system. I guess one is for chrome and others for mozilla, etc? I have had problems with constant shockwave crashes too, I found a site that said to disable all but one. Do you think that is the issue? Which one(s) do I choose to keep enabled?

These are my choices

Google\Chrome\Application\21.0.1180.60\PepperFlash\pepflashplayer.dll

Google\Chrome\Application\21.0.1180.60\gcswf32.dll

system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_11_3_300_270.dll

Sorry to bother you (I hope I'm not) but I don't know much about this sort of thing.

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 11.08.12, 20:53.

SlLVER

Post #25030 October 2012, 05:20
an issue with advertisements. choices are blocked by ad. review as follows:

i.imgur.com/t1aSb.png

1<181920212223242526272829303132>

This topic has 313 posts, spanning 32 pages.