samsung champ c3303

<12

leonardgraphix

Post #1116 September 2012, 15:45
i donwloaded many games for my samsung champ c3303 but the error is downloaded jar is invalid.. all the games that i downloaded has the same error.. can you help me for that?

Abhaykhr

Post #1217 September 2012, 07:55
@TOJYTHOMAS - In some of samsung models you can not installed the apps which is downloaded from externally (like you download the apps from your pc and puting in MC card And trying to installed it shows error message downloaded jar is invalid) you need to download the apps or games directly to your mobile by visiting websites from your mobile browser then only you can able to install the applications to your phone.

@leonardgraphix - You must download jar files suitable for your phone. those downloaded files might have contents which your phone does not support. the screen size & file size also matters.

This post has been edited 4 times. The last edit took place 17.09.12, 08:04.

TOJYTHOMAS

Post #1318 September 2012, 08:16
@Abhaykhr i used to download apps. but i cant do now.it shows jar invalid.any other solution?

This post was written on a mobile device.

Abhaykhr

Post #1418 September 2012, 08:43
@TOJYTHOMAS - It shows because downloaded files might have contents which your phone does not support. the screen size & file size also matters. so you must download those jar files which is suitable for your phone!

ShahidLoveRock

Post #1518 September 2012, 08:46

Quote of user: TOJYTHOMAS

@Abhaykhr i used to download apps. but i cant do now.it shows jar invalid.any other solution?

Go to samsung service center they will update java softwares and your problem will be solved.

kunalwap

Post #1628 December 2012, 11:27

Quote of user: ZType

Quote of user: TOJYTHOMAS

Go to samsung service center they will update java softwares and your problem will be solved.

he is right

This post was written on a mobile device.

<12

This topic has 16 posts, spanning 2 pages.