S40 v6 Media Player Skins

12>

itzmr7

Post #124 October 2011, 15:07
Any media player skin available for Nokia s40 v6 to use in Themes...?

__Priyanka

Post #224 October 2011, 15:20

Quote of user: itzmr7

Any media player skin available for Nokia s40 v6 to use in Themes...?

you mean you want to set the skin along with the theme in your mobile or you are making themes and wants some skin for the media player ?

Quitter

Post #324 October 2011, 17:58
S40v6 and v5 phones uses a skinnable media player. v6 uses skins(.nfl file) embedded in themes and are not compatible with v5 skins.
Only nokia can create working skins as they need a manufacturer signature. If you edit the skins the signing will be lost and phone will show certificate error on applying the skin.
So the only solution is to get themes from other s40v6 (both touch n' type, fp1 and classic) fones and get the .nfl files embedded in em.
If u own an S40 fone and want media player skins inform me. I have a collection.
If you see any new s40 fone please tell me, as i want to get new media player themes from those fones.
Also remember that nokia doesn't offer skins loosely to be downloaded. Nor are they available on net(though some offer s40v5 skins).
So if u really want em don't hesitate to contact me as you don't have much of a choice.
Happy to help.

This post was written on a mobile device.

itzmr7

Post #424 October 2011, 18:06
I am creating themes and i want some skins for media Player...

Quitter

Post #528 October 2011, 10:51
You can't create any themes on your own.
You can take skins from other fones and embed them in your themes.

IshkHarshit

Post #613 January 2012, 12:23

Quote of user: HEXcube

You can't create any themes on your own.
You can take skins from other fones and embed them in your themes.

how you embed.

Noahdcruz

Post #714 January 2012, 08:24
there are five media skins available for nokia s40 6th edititon . . which you can use for C3 Theming on Carbide. . they are shared on forums of other sites like Mobile9 and tehkseven.net . . you can download them there. . Zedge doesn't allow sharing. .

_flipsyde

Post #814 January 2012, 08:47
there are bunch of s40 v6 skins(.nfl files) you can download from net later you can use oxycube to paste those files in system folder where skin file exits, same way u can change skin for eqalizer and fm radio.

Quitter

Post #914 May 2012, 15:23

Quote of user: _Marcus

there are bunch of s40 v6 skins(.nfl files) you can download from net later you can use oxycube to paste those files in system folder where skin file exits, same way u can change skin for eqalizer and fm radio.

s40v6 skins are embedded in themes and don't need oxycube or other file viewers.you must have mistook s40v5 skins for v6.there are plenty of v5 skins available on net.i've found 30 so far. But i couldn't find any v6 skins.

_Desperado

Post #1014 May 2012, 16:20
Well a real simple way of getting .nfl files is that rename any S40 v6 theme from .nth to .zip and extract it... U will get each n every element of the theme including .nfl files...

12>

This topic has 11 posts, spanning 2 pages.