making themes for Hazel Question!

<12

Violet__

Post #1122 October 2011, 17:54
I have created a theme for SE phone and I tried it using SE phone and it worked. I can't tell what's wrong because I can't see it with my own eyes. Seems like in order to work at your side, you will have to ask Super__Soul by yourself.
Have a good day!

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 22.10.11, 17:54.

Geoff_999

Post #1222 October 2011, 17:56
Transparent image below.

right click - save as - re-size to your requirement. Good luck.

depkata02

Post #1323 October 2011, 06:43
nope now its white.....cloud it be becouse of the model of the cell phone i am using?

Mrs_D

Post #1423 October 2011, 08:44
SupeR__Soul uses this one as Navigation Title

He doesn´t have the time to create a tutorial about how he made it, when he´s gonna have the time he will post it.It is created with CS2, you can make it with any version of photoshop. You can google how to make menu, button, etc, from photoshop. That will help you to learn more or you can search videos on youtube aswell which explain how to make it.
I can see SupeR__Soul in your list so you cant be blocked by him.

Quote of user: depkata02

that was the 1st thing i tryd....he has blocked me cuzz i used his highlights without his premission....big mistake...nvm i send him a fr invitation so i can mail him but im stil lw8 thc for asking btw rly nice of u to do that

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 23.10.11, 08:47.

depkata02

Post #1523 October 2011, 17:32
Not_Now first of all i want to say that i am a fan of urs...i like ur style and everthing and u make nice themes
second...yeah sup soul did acept my fr inv along time after i amde this post.Daniel___ is trying to help me and thx for the tips not_now i did look for tutorials and thats how i made my themes atleast to not look that bad.so u say this thing is gona make it transp?

depkata02

Post #1625 October 2011, 17:44
the image Not Now gave me works but when i try to make my own it goes semi transp(as i make it) but on the back ground there is still black....so i guess there is something tweeckie he does to make it transp...andno i dont have replay from him

<12

This topic has 16 posts, spanning 2 pages.