*RIP* Steve Jobs *RIP*

123>

gouthamdatsme

Post #16 October 2011, 06:32
OMG... Just woke up and saw the news and was shocked. One of my favourite person in the world died due to Cancer. Let the soul of Steve rest in peace. Was happy that Apple released Iphone 4s but now very sad that he passed away.

Here is some details about him

Born: February 24, 1955
San Francisco, California, U.S.

Died: October 5, 2011
Palo Alto, California, U.S.

Died due to: Respiratory arrest/pancreatic cancer

He has a networth of $7 Billion dollars as on September 2011. He was board member of both The Walt Disney Company and Apple Inc. He also occupied the position of Co-founder, Chairman and CEO of Apple Inc and also as CEO of Pixar. His spouse name is Laurene Powell and they are gifted with 4 children.s

Bill Gates Statement on Steve's Death:
"I'm truly saddened to learn of Steve Jobs? death. Melinda and I extend our sincere condolences to his family and friends, and to everyone Steve has touched through his work.

Steve and I first met nearly 30 years ago, and have been colleagues, competitors and friends over the course of more than half our lives.

The world rarely sees someone who has had the profound impact Steve has had, the effects of which will be felt for many generations to come.

For those of us lucky enough to get to work with him, it?s been an insanely great honor. I will miss Steve
immensely."

Apple's Present CEO Tim Cook statement to his employees on the death of Steve:

" Apple has lost a visionary and creative genius, and the world has lost an amazing human being. Those of us who have been fortunate enough to know and work with Steve have lost a dear friend and an inspiring mentor. Steve leaves behind a company that only he could have built, and his spirit will forever be the foundation of Apple. "

This post has been edited 6 times. The last edit took place 17.10.11, 06:58.

Quitter

Post #26 October 2011, 13:16
He was a cult leader IMO. Although he did innovate some good things his company sucks.

Still sad to see him go though.

_Mystery_Girl_

Post #36 October 2011, 13:26
he was a great man, so sad he died after announcing the new iphone 4S. good man to the apple company, Rest in peace steve Jobs

isH_ihaRa

Post #46 October 2011, 13:56
. .. . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . .. . . . . .

Steven Paul "Steve" Jobs (February 24, 1955 ? October 5, 2011) was an American computer entrepreneur and inventor.
" Steve's brilliance, passion and energy were the source of countless innovations that enrich and improve all of our lives. The world is immeasurably better because of Steve"
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ... .. . .

caubengonghich

Post #56 October 2011, 14:31
R.I.P SJ

This post was written on a mobile device.

dearlysherry

Post #66 October 2011, 14:34
I'm so sad that Steve Jobs has passed away. I was about to cry when watching the news this morning but I wasn't. I am a big fan of Apple (2 ipods, iphone 4 & macbook) and Jobs played a remarkable role in making the computer industry what it is today. Wish him rest in peace.

Quitter

Post #76 October 2011, 14:47

RIP, Steve Jobs

Aazeey

Post #86 October 2011, 15:04
Steve Jobs
1955-2011
Apple has lost a visionary and creative genius, and the world has lost an amazing human being.

Angel_sky_

Post #96 October 2011, 15:56
3 apples changed the world.
The 1st tempted Eve.
The 2nd inspired Newton.
And the 3rd was offered to the world half eaten by Steve Jobs.

R.I.P. Steve Jobs

________

Quitter

Post #106 October 2011, 17:16
Steve jobs

This post was written on a mobile device.

123>

This topic has 26 posts, spanning 3 pages.