motororo razr v3xx help!!

123>

danjorge017

Post #115 August 2011, 10:05
somebody tell me why i cannot access the files of my moto v3xx?, i installed the best file exploring app, but always saying, "doest have the permission, someone help me how to manage the files of my phone...

This post was written on a mobile device.

Quitter

Post #215 August 2011, 18:04

Quote of user: danjorge017

somebody tell me why i cannot access the files of my moto v3xx?, i installed the best file exploring app, but always saying, "doest have the permission, someone help me how to manage the files of my phone...

You can't because V3 doesn't have any C:/ or E:/ file system like in case of most of the other phones(e.g. all Nokia s40 & S60 phones). It's a Linux kernel OS based phone which doesn't support any kind of file explorer. You may try P2K commander on your PC/Laptop to view and modify data on your phone memory. Any further query, feel free to ask.

danjorge017

Post #316 August 2011, 02:59
ah.. Now i get it, thanks, but how about my problem with apps that needs internet connection like opera mini, why it doesnt connect the 3g swmbol doest show on the top screen?

danjorge017

Post #416 August 2011, 03:06

ah.. Now i get it, thanks, but how about my problem with apps that needs internet connection like opera mini, why it doesnt connect the 3g swmbol doest show on the top screen?

but i can browse with its bu4lt in browser, im on the philippines my phone has a logo of at&t, but im using our country's operator smart., thanks in advance..

Quitter

Post #516 August 2011, 10:50
@danjorge017 check your application setting. Is opera mini allowed to connect to the internet on your phone? Also check if your SIM card is 3G enabled or not.

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 16.08.11, 10:50.

danjorge017

Post #616 August 2011, 11:47

Quote of user: satyajit_rath

@danjorge017 check your application setting. Is opera mini allowed to connect to the internet on your phone? Also check if your SIM card is 3G enabled or not.

ive already allow it, but still, it doesnt work., yes my sim is 3g enable ive been browsing and downloading with my phones built-in browser, what shall i do?

Quitter

Post #716 August 2011, 17:52
Try changing the connection type from Socket to HTTP in Opera mini. Many Motorola phones shows trouble with Socket type of connection.

danjorge017

Post #817 August 2011, 08:11
thanks for being so responsive, alright ill check it., but do u know why i cant find my sim operator on the menus,, the atnt options is still there even ive been using our countrys sim., and when i check my phones opeqator, it shows atnt., why?

Quitter

Post #917 August 2011, 19:19

thanks for being so responsive, alright ill check it., but do u know why i cant find my sim operator on the menus,, the atnt options is still there even ive been using our countrys sim., and when i check my phones opeqator, it shows atnt., why?

Did you have your phone unlocked after buying or it was already unlocked when you bought it?
You may contact your current operator to give you necessary information regarding that.

vicente_chanco

Post #1021 June 2012, 15:15
helo. cn u help me what will i do to my moto v3xx..i cant access my file .i am using opera mini and uc browser. i cant upload file.. plz help me.... thnkz in advance.....i hope u can help me master... im from philipines.

123>

This topic has 22 posts, spanning 3 pages.