Hurt and Love....

<123

Awwthentic

Post #211 June 2012, 01:38
Love doesn't Hurt. Its Rejection and Disappointments that Hurts. In the form of ignorance of the person you love or of the trust you showed in them and the care you felt.

True , True Love doesn't mean in Being Together..but In Person... If its not meant Being Together at all... Even In Heart, Mind & Soul... then How it holds the Right to be called Love... Love which lacked Feelings no matter if your near or apart is Not Love. If that Feeling is not felt or shared..that Hurts!!!

Between whats True Love without a Little or More Pain. Love is Unconditional so If you Dare to Love then Dare to Accept what it Holds.

Quitter

Post #2226 July 2012, 17:36
i lost my 1st love because im immature that time.:-( when the days come i saw him with his wife and happy im hurt but i know i do the right thing. Letting someone go doesnt mean you dont love nor care you just know freedom is the gift you can ever give especially if that person is once you loved so much... Well if someone close a window others open the door i lost my 1st love but i found my true love and we have kids now.hurt and lost can teach us not to do the same mistakes again.

This post was written on a mobile device.

Quitter

Post #2326 July 2012, 21:01
Its nt a matter to make others feel wat v r going through..
N u knw our heart is d biggest hypocrite dat beats on tune of someone else...

Love is such a pure feeling...
Wen v have dis pure feeling fr someone n if dat someone makes dat feeling worthless, v gt hurt..
N dats so obvious..
Cuz dat feeling is so pure n true fr us..

Its neither our fault n nor of dat someone..
Cuz if v love some1, then it doesnt mean dat v own a authority on dat prsn to love us back..

If v have truely loved some1, den v shud let dat some1 fly
cuz if dey too love us then surely dey r gonna stay or come back..

Never loose hope..
Although, wen v gt failure in love, dats d worst tym..
Bt how v cope up wid dat tym shows our courage, dedication n devotion fr our love...

Failure aint an end...
Its a new beginning...
Dat god has given us one more chance to find some1 who really deserves us!

This post was written on a mobile device.

Quitter

Post #2418 August 2013, 09:41
I m hurtd too much in Luv but finally i got my real love in this site c is too caring nd loving cnt imagine my life without her nw c make me frget tht wounds given by pepole luv her alot

Quitter

Post #254 September 2013, 11:45
well some people only come in our life to show as that life is nt all about being happy and good good people around u this people make us realize that people like them also do exits so just be careful. even i was been hurt someone had broke my heart too but i moved on and now i'm happy with my true real love shayan

evolleo

Post #2615 November 2013, 04:57
Many peoples have different opinion in Love. Let me share my true story.

In my case it was thought True Love..went thro all difficulties & problems. manage to remain strong for years .eventho in between there is separate moments but somehow we patch back..coz i believe in True Love.

but then I knew Im lying to myself unable to accept the truth. He doesn't really "love me" coz all this time I was doing everythg alone like a single mother n he refuse to help in any manner. He jz wanted to use me all this years & whenever money topic arise..he jz goes off. his money is his money alone. My money..well its to be shared.

Either its Love or Money? Now I have nothing left..& He quickly jump to marry another young lady ..stabbing me right to the heart. It was a painful event..heart burden up..thinking how could he do this to me when all this while Ive sacrifice everythg for him & listen to all his words..What a foolish lady Ive been. Wasted all my years For nothing. My family members, my friends ask me to dump him earlier..but i refuse.

Believing he wud change but no..his ego is important. Now he still msg me telling he loves me and he did that for other reason..I jz had to let go. Its painful..still this heart crazy for him to come back..but in reality I know He wont change at all.

If love was true..He wont do this secretly. He wud have stick with me thro bad or good times. But he jz left me no where. So Money is important to All. While we have it..Love remains..when nothing..We r useless to them

De_Lucifer89

Post #2720 November 2013, 09:54
i hate it when i tried to love that person with all my heart and that person just give me s**t and no appreciation at all .. one day.. i will take a step and leave u alone.. huahahaha

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 20.11.13, 10:00.

ARTIST3000

Post #2823 November 2013, 22:01
Rule 1: We can't force anyone.. to stay with us through-out life.

Rule 2: People who really love you, or want to stay into your life forever, will always find their way to you.... and you even don't have to put much of your efforts or waste your time or feelings to make them to stay in your life.

<123

This topic has 28 posts, spanning 3 pages.