Hurt and Love....

123>

mayank_25

Post #117 July 2011, 18:27
Why do people don't understand when you are hurted? You do a lot for them and still they don't understand your feeling?
Why they don't want to feel what you are feeling?
I am just asking this question to understand when you are with someone and that one is enjoying with someone else then why we feel hurted... Our main motto is to keep that person happy but when he is happy with others then why we feel hurted?????
We must know but this heart likes to get hurted>>>> Stupid isn't it???

kedlaya

Post #226 July 2011, 09:53
YOU ARE SO SO SO RIGHT BROTHER........................

it happened same in my case, it is not only for u but for most of the person...............

thats y we should not take others personally until we get care from them, this is my policy.(that s y i am not havin any GF or Friend.)

please dont confuse my policy, as rite policy. make your own rules in life and lead according to them.

ErAzila

Post #327 July 2011, 01:31
duh!

love never hurt, brothers!!

if u feel hurt seeing she happy...means your love for her aint sincere!! simple as that!
u should feel happy, when she happy... thats mutual relationship..

and brothers, love dont mean u should keep her to yourself...love doesnt mean u should stay together, ok?

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 27.07.11, 01:33.

Quitter

Post #428 August 2011, 03:50
Why do people don't understand when you are hurted? You do a lot for them and still they don't understand your feeling?
I am just asking this question to understand when you are with someone and that one is enjoying with someone else then why we feel hurted... Our main motto is to keep that person happy but when he is happy with others then why we feel hurted?????

Leerox

Post #52 September 2011, 14:57

Quote of user: Gavindhiman77

Too many people these days take openness and generosity for weakness and stupidity. Its so hard to open up to those whom you think you are connected to, because of previous experiences, hurt, and over all lack of mutual respect. How many times have you met someone who you think is on your page only to find out after opening your world to them that they start to have a hidden agenda. Most folks just want a friendly ear and strong shoulder. I have been engaged once only to be let down. The girls i seem to attract are beautiful on the outside, but once you know the real woman on the inside the ugliness soon rises to the top. A good quote a friend once told me, 'every woman is beautiful, until you see whats behind the charm and makeup. Not all ladies of course! Yeah not all but where are the good, honest, loving, caring, unselfish, self pontificated, open and true ones? If youre one of them contact me! [ email removed by Zedge Admin ]. Maybe lovers but definately Friends 4 ever. ;)

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 02.09.11, 14:58.

This post was written on a mobile device.

Swaggahqueen

Post #613 September 2011, 09:03
...A lot of people dont know when they hurt each other, they feel what they do is the right thing,,,some do not even care about how you feel all they care about is "ME MYSELF & I" those are ones i call the selfish-minded, they just want to feel good about themselves....some might be showing you love but it would be love in their own way, not the kind of love you are in need of..they do not know wen you are feeling loved or hurted, thereby causing u pain unknowingly....im a witness to this having had two breakups in less than a month, dont think i will want love anyone again, cause it hurts like hell

This post was written on a mobile device.

Quitter

Post #718 September 2011, 15:11
i can hide the pain that feel and make others think that i can move on. but i can never deny the truth that the person who failed and hurt me, is still the same perso i wish to LOVE ME......

Angel_sky_

Post #818 September 2011, 16:23
Loving and being hurt in the end creates a wound that does not heal with a blink of an eye.

Love is a natural wonderful feeling but it is so powerful that it can also cause us pain and there will never be any proper advice how to deal with the kind of pain it inflicts. Love hurts when there is no right foundation, when trust is betrayed, when there is no respect and when love is lost. It hurts us because we are human beings and nothing can ever prepare us for this feeling because it just comes out naturally even without inviting it.

Love creates an overwhelming feeling that envelopes us and makes us very protective of the love we have. It hurts because we don?t stop thinking of ways to keep the love burning, to keep it safe. It is even more devastating when efforts prove to become futile when the love you give is not reciprocated. You can never win the game of love when there is only side of it. It is truly the saddest part of love.

Love knows no boundaries and I wish we all should be aware of this. We simply cannot avoid getting hurt, but as the saying goes, "it is better to love than to have never loved at all".

Quitter

Post #920 September 2011, 13:18
im agree with you man
im also in same stage this time i left my true love becoz she love other and she happy with that person and her happiness is with that person and whenever i see smile in her face with that person then i hurtled that moment but apart of this i also feel good because i understood her feeling
her happiness is my true love and nothing more
i just want to see her smile on her face always in her life,
that why today im alone and always want to quit this boring life but i can't because still she need my help
thanks for this forum brother
thank you so much

faithlessJosje

Post #103 November 2011, 08:18
Once in my life I met a guy that maked me feel like I never felt before. He felt about me the same way..At that time I had issues, but didn't now how to deal with it or what I could do to resolve it. Out of trust I constantly dumped my s**t issues on his plate..I created a 'shrink-patiƫnt'-relationship, but at that point I didn't see that.
This unhealthy foundation was the beginning of the end. He couldn't take it anymore and decided to break ou relationship of..

lNow I'm about the situation..why the hell did I fall (verrrry deeply) in love and start a relationship when you're having major issues to deal with!

I regret that I didn't meet him when I solved my issues, because he is everything that I would like a guy to be..we would be together..stupid me!
When the love struck you deeply, a broken heart strucks you deeply..I never felt so lost and desperate. The pain was insubstantial and seemed to last forever!It took me years to pick up my 'regular' life..

Now I'm pretty afraid of getting my heart broken, if I had an relationship..The pain I experienced was more worse than giving birth to a child without painkillers!

Although I'm single for quite a time already..the thought of that broken heart makes me wanna stay away from commitment to a guy..

123>

This topic has 28 posts, spanning 3 pages.