When was the last time you cry ??!!!

<123456789101112131415>71

Quitter

Post #1111 December 2005, 21:42
Hmm, interesting topic. Won't go into when I last cried, or any time I've cried recently. I spent 5 years bottling my emotions up, and got really good at pretending to be happy. But then I met my current ex girlfriend, so made me genuinely happy. Everytime I saw her, I couldn't stop smiling, and it was a genuine smile. Now, whenever I'm down, I pull out a photo of her, that I carry around, which is just a picture of her smiling. Unfortunately, I don't have the words to go with it anymore, but that's one of the reasons behind my signature.
Since I lost her, I've not smiled, unless I've been with her. She's got so much power over me, it's hard to comprehend. But one day, hopefully, I'll get her back...

TheSlayer_000

Post #1211 December 2005, 22:17

Post quote:

Hmm, interesting topic. Won't go into when I last cried, or any time I've cried recently. I spent 5 years bottling my emotions up, and got really good at pretending to be happy. But then I met my current ex girlfriend, so made me genuinely happy. Everytime I saw her, I couldn't stop smiling, and it was a genuine smile. Now, whenever I'm down, I pull out a photo of her, that I carry around, which is just a picture of her smiling. Unfortunately, I don't have the words to go with it anymore, but that's one of the reasons behind my signature.
Since I lost her, I've not smiled, unless I've been with her. She's got so much power over me, it's hard to comprehend. But one day, hopefully, I'll get her back...

pardon me to say that , but sometimes tears of the heart r much harder than shadding one :?

Quitter

Post #1312 December 2005, 02:41
Indeed, but that's life. I'll get used to it.
Just got to see how things turn out to see if it's all been worth it!

MaxRusH

Post #1412 December 2005, 05:20
Its been a while but the last time was when my mum was very sick and in hospital having a heart surgery done... I couldnt help get bad thoughts into my head... But everything turned out good after the operation was successful i cried even more but those tears had a different cause... Releif and happiness.. I LOVE YOU MUM...

CrashBoomBang

Post #1512 December 2005, 10:02

Post quote:

Mmmm … I hope the best for you buddster & ur g/f .. may God do what he sees it right for you both

For me, if we’re talking bout crying out of hurt then I quit crying so long time ago .. my tears are so precious to be drift on someone (mum is cruel I know)
I cried allot in the past & have no more tears to spend on that.

I may cry when I long to my old days .. and if one of my family members is sick or hurt badly.

angad .. i love you too dear

nikhilrulz

Post #1612 December 2005, 10:20
I cry almost every single night for my Ex-GF....

I love her more than anyone !!

I hope i get back wid her..things aren't going right...!!

Its not that i am not trying to get her back and just sitting and crying...but i'm gonna do everything at a slow pace..just want it to go PERFECT !!

I LOVE YOU RUJUTA.. MWAH !!

TheSlayer_000

Post #1712 December 2005, 14:32

Post quote:

I cry almost every single night for my Ex-GF....

I love her more than anyone !!

I hope i get back wid her..things aren't going right...!!

Its not that i am not trying to get her back and just sitting and crying...but i'm gonna do everything at a slow pace..just want it to go PERFECT !!

I LOVE YOU RUJUTA.. MWAH !!

now u r talking , though crying everyday is more like u r regreting what u did before , maybe u will start by making sure u won`t do it again

TheSlayer_000

Post #1812 December 2005, 14:37
[quote]
well crying if someone is sick or hurt badly is coz u have big feelings for that person , but crying to ur old days , comeon cbb, i`m sure they were great but u r still great so don`t cry over spilled milk like they say

richybaker

Post #1912 December 2005, 15:43
Da last time ive cried, dat i call remember was.... on my grandmother's funeral.
It was about 7 years ago, nad she used to live with us since i was a baby. I remember da time when my grandfather´s died. My mum, sisters and grandmama were broken in tears. I really cant recall dat time, but i went in da funeral and never spread a tear on it, although i was really found of my grandpa. Not counting with my parents, the were those who i most trust my feelings, thoughts and ideas. My hapiness and sadness.

But in dat i didnt cry. Then, some years after my grandma dided 2. they both were gone in few years, and i lost two of da most important ppl on my life. They both died due natural causes, although my grandpa was really a smoke addict.And dat really damaged him.
Dats why i never smoked and smoke. 4me, its just unbearable.

Still, back to da point, in my grandma funeral, i was really self-contained in emotions (specially because of da wrong belief of "men never cry" s**t). I heard crying and laments everywhere in da church, everybody cried around me, nad yet...nothing.
Untill weve reached da grave place i didnt expressed nothing,not even a word. When i saw de coffin going down to earth, i just couldnt contain myself no more: i fall donw into tears like i never experienced in my life. I cried 4a whole day, and since then i never constrained on not crying.

In dat time i realised dat, releasing ur own strong emtions is healthy and painless.Since dat time, i never thought twice on expressing my emotions truly, and most of all, make them get out of me.
Because i ve realised then, dat ive aprisioned myself, between my grandpas and grandmas funeral in a way...dat maybe would let me without a soul, or way of reaction.

And dats my story.
richy

TheSlayer_000

Post #2012 December 2005, 15:59

Post quote:

Da last time ive cried, dat i call remember was.... on my grandmother's funeral.
It was about 7 years ago, nad she used to live with us since i was a baby. I remember da time when my grandfather´s died. My mum, sisters and grandmama were broken in tears. I really cant recall dat time, but i went in da funeral and never spread a tear on it, although i was really found of my grandpa. Not counting with my parents, the were those who i most trust my feelings, thoughts and ideas. My hapiness and sadness.

But in dat i didnt cry. Then, some years after my grandma dided 2. they both were gone in few years, and i lost two of da most important ppl on my life. They both died due natural causes, although my grandpa was really a smoke addict.And dat really damaged him.
Dats why i never smoked and smoke. 4me, its just unbearable.

Still, back to da point, in my grandma funeral, i was really self-contained in emotions (specially because of da wrong belief of "men never cry" s**t). I heard crying and laments everywhere in da church, everybody cried around me, nad yet...nothing.
Untill weve reached da grave place i didnt expressed nothing,not even a word. When i saw de coffin going down to earth, i just couldnt contain myself no more: i fall donw into tears like i never experienced in my life. I cried 4a whole day, and since then i never constrained on not crying.

In dat time i realised dat, releasing ur own strong emtions is healthy and painless.Since dat time, i never thought twice on expressing my emotions truly, and most of all, make them get out of me.
Because i ve realised then, dat ive aprisioned myself, between my grandpas and grandmas funeral in a way...dat maybe would let me without a soul, or way of reaction.

And dats my story.
richy

well richy , i think u cried coz u have lost already the two persons u adore and cherish all ur life , when ur grandpa passed away , inside of u u were counting on that ur grandma was still there , and in the church u were still in shock of what happened , but when u saw her disappearing infront of ur eyes , here u realise that it is over , u lost both of them forever.
And now what u r doing is more healthier , don`t hold ur tears , they r sometimes a big relief from everyday stress. and i wish u won`t grief someone u love again

<123456789101112131415>71

This topic has 709 posts, spanning 71 pages.