transfer msg in my samsung pops5570

mohitpahariya1

Post #12 July 2011, 07:08
i create a quote text in text file . now i want to send this lines to my friends through msg how could i transfer this msg in my samsung android galasy pops5570............

Thanks.......

Prime_

Post #22 July 2011, 08:29
1st you should create your topic with meaningful title

in the market many office application available in which you can do copy paste form excel work book & other ms office files but normally all are paid application actual i Got one paid app free with my phone which were already installed in my phone try free version which is called think free office lite you can read your files but can copy paste that you have to find or try similar app from market which allow you to edit that file you can try Text Edit which allow you to edit notepad (*.txt) files i did not used this but as said in description in market tool it should work for you & its free app

mohitpahariya1

Post #32 July 2011, 10:12
Sorry For Topic Tittle.....

like in nokia 5800 when i open a pc suite it has a option msg when i open messaging app it showing a dialogbox in dialogbox when i paste my msg and save it its always save on my phone in archive folder i want to save msg through samsung pc suite like kies how could i do that...................

Prime_

Post #42 July 2011, 10:47

Quote of user: mohitpahariya1

Sorry For Topic Tittle.....

like in nokia 5800 when i open a pc suite it has a option msg when i open messaging app it showing a dialogbox in dialogbox when i paste my msg and save it its always save on my phone in archive folder i want to save msg through samsung pc suite like kies how could i do that...................

if you mean by backup your SMS then try sms backup & restore app you can take backup your sms your sms backup file saved in sms backup & restore folder (its default you can change location in setting if you want ) on memory card and you can get that file on pc by using mass storage option

normally all PC suite have sms & contact synchronizing (backup) option try in help to find in your pc suite

Aqua_Manish

Post #52 July 2011, 11:02

Quote of user: Pathan0306

plzzzzz help me im student but some anything making by themes Nokia6300 mobile and upload in my profile but not upload. whats problem uploading themes?

Frn!
its not clear, what actual ur problem is...
What I can guess is that U are having some problem while uploading ur Themes....
Try these it will help U..
1. Theme file format should be in .nth format (S40)
2. You have to upload two screenshots (Idle screen and Menu screen) along with the theme file... The screenshot file should be in .jpg format and of resolution 240 x 320 pixels

mohitpahariya1

Post #62 July 2011, 11:33
hey in simple words i want to create manual msg in pc suite and save it on my phone and then send to all my frnd......

Thats it...........

mohitpahariya1

Post #73 July 2011, 11:37
common experts pls help me ......................

This topic has 7 posts, spanning 1 page.