icons in menu

<12

SupeR__Soul

Post #116 June 2011, 14:09

Quote of user: skineke

Can someone tell me please, the person how made this does'nt answer me and i would like to know

www.goggagmobile.com/index.php?name=s40_..._studio_lite&file=final&template=6270

go there and go to main menu then menu icons after that click on uploads and upload up your animated icons.They will appear in phone as animated.

You can also do it from ownskin theme maker and also from Carbide theme creator as Geoff said.

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 06.06.11, 14:12.

skineke

Post #126 June 2011, 15:10
Yes i use goggamobile, i know how to make a theme, but i don't know how to make an highlited icon

__Priyanka

Post #136 June 2011, 15:26

Yes i use goggamobile, i know how to make a theme, but i don't know how to make an highlited icon

I think that can only be done if you are using carbide theme maker,no online theme maker support such specification that you are telling.

SupeR__Soul

Post #146 June 2011, 16:24

You want to make highlight button or do you wanna add?If you wanna add then you can go to link and go to main menu then hightlights.After that upload your one there.

If you wanna create or edit icons or buttons You should use Photoshop,Coral photo paint,Photoescape(only editing) or Fast stone image viewer.

_flipsyde

Post #156 June 2011, 17:04
Anway, zedge accepts every themes uploaded by me,
but while uploading themes which I made on theunlocker.co.uk, zedge rejects its screentshot even i gives proper size s.shot.

Geoff_999

Post #166 June 2011, 17:11

Quote of user: _Peplomer_

but while uploading themes which I made on theunlocker.co.uk, zedge rejects its screentshot even i gives proper size s.shot.

But what is the file size, in kb?

SupeR__Soul

Post #176 June 2011, 18:15

From theunlocker screenshots you get in png..Zedge accepts only jpg screenshots.You can convert the png into jpg.Open your png in any pix software like photoshop faststone image viewer or paint shop then go to file and save as jpg.

skineke

Post #186 June 2011, 20:14
i use photoshop to

_flipsyde

Post #197 June 2011, 13:14

Quote of user: SupeR__Soul

From theunlocker screenshots you get in png..Zedge accepts only jpg screenshots.You can convert the png into jpg.Open your png in any pix software like photoshop faststone image viewer or paint shop then go to file and save as jpg.

Got it buddy, it was due to png.

Geoff_999, Its below 100kb.

<12

This topic has 19 posts, spanning 2 pages.