How do you intall themes Vivaz Pro?

Nrg_guitarist

Post #126 April 2011, 03:16
Okay so I know how to install themes from the website to my phone via direct download. But how do people get the stand by theme menu to appear???
For example...
www.zedge.net/themes/984453/dark-illusion-theme/

The dark illusion theme, I've got it on my phone, however that main standby menu is not there, the one with the clock and the music tracker and the weather.

There are a lot of themes I want on here but I have this exact same problem with every one, the standby theme isn't there.
How can I install these themes so that the standby theme included shows up when I apply it to my phone???

Help will be appreciated!

Prime_

Post #226 April 2011, 04:56
You are doing nothing wrong while installing, Its application running behind when screenshot was taken from phone

Remember theme just change few things on phone background image icon menu background and if ringtone is set then ring tone

so dont bother with the screenshot

__Priyanka

Post #326 April 2011, 05:33

Quote of user: Nrg_guitarist

Okay so I know how to install themes from the website to my phone via direct download. But how do people get the stand by theme menu to appear???
For example...
www.zedge.net/themes/984453/dark-illusion-theme/

The dark illusion theme, I've got it on my phone, however that main standby menu is not there, the one with the clock and the music tracker and the weather.

There are a lot of themes I want on here but I have this exact same problem with every one, the standby theme isn't there.
How can I install these themes so that the standby theme included shows up when I apply it to my phone???

Help will be appreciated!

Hey i understand your problem.. the thing is that there is a bit trick in that the .. the home screen you are seeing is appearing like that because the uploader has used "widgetizer "software ,then taken the screenshot.. it is actually not the part of theme.. the clock,weather etc , it is the widget.
you have to first install "widgetizer "software to look your home screen like this, uploader many times upload this types of theme to give a different and nice look to the homescreen.. but the downloader misunderstood it as a part of theme..

This topic has 3 posts, spanning 1 page.