zedge is too harsh for bisexuals

12>

Quitter

Post #11 April 2011, 16:34
...i wonder whole world is accepting lgbt peoples but here in zedge its very hard to continue for any b******l....

This post was written on a mobile device.

Geoff_999

Post #21 April 2011, 20:12
Please explain why you feel this way.

Behnam_

Post #33 April 2011, 06:13
first , its not like that and still in many countries and parts of world this is not accepted , and Zedge has users from all around the world so its obvious that you may have problem with some users , not Zedge Site .

second , nobody is allowed to insult others for being g**y or l*****n or else in here , if you had such these experiences please report .

and final word , this is not a romance or dating or adult site so no matter what you are .

Quitter

Post #428 July 2011, 09:10
is that nessesary for b******l in here?

L0ne_w0lf

Post #528 July 2011, 09:56
What do you feel here? I don't like such unnatural things but I've never seen anyone talking harsh about such stuff here..

Aqua_Manish

Post #628 July 2011, 10:54
I am really not able to understand from where the matter of s*******y comes on ZEDGE ???
Its a site related to Mobile, Technology, FAQs and Stuffs.

Any person can visit Zedge...No matter what he/she is...Zedge has nothing to do with their Personal matters..
But Zedge in any way doesn't allows to insult anyone whether its an insult based on Personal, religious, cultural, or even s*******y.

The Zedge Admins, Moderators, ESGs, Guru SGs and SGs are all working together to keep Zedge clean and healthy, free of any disputes.

And Yes, Zedge is not a Dating site.

DRAKE002425

Post #728 July 2011, 11:59
i don't support the point i have many b******l friends and i talk to them like i do it with any other

Quitter

Post #828 July 2011, 12:11
i too have many b******l friends. i like talkin with them
so i don't support this point.

SxiPapi

Post #928 July 2011, 12:51
this topic makes no sense at all. everybody has there own opinion, there own train of thought and who/what type of person they want to talk or have in there life's. if someone is not comfortable with a s*******y that not make them a bad person, its what they prefer. the problem i notice with some g**y or bi is that they cross the line, meaning they have no respect whatsoever for h**********l men and woman, then we say something offensive and we marked as haters. gender preference is not a problem, being what u wanna be is fine, disrespecting someone is. dont push ppl to what they are not, be friendly. be nice. make friends but dont make friends with ppl if u trying to push something else to them

Altamz

Post #1028 July 2011, 13:46
All is One

12>

This topic has 11 posts, spanning 2 pages.