Xperia X10 2.1 problems

drunkular

Post #114 February 2011, 16:09
Has anyone had any problems with their X10 since upgrading to the 2.1 OS? Since i upgraded my phone has this weird glitch where whenever i am on a call and the battery reaches bet. 30-40% the call will drop and the phone will show no battery life and then switch off. However when i boot it back up it still shows 30+%. and it only does this with calls. If i am watching videos or playing a game etc it will operate normal. Any thoughts on what this could be? I havent been able to find any info on it...seems to be isolated to my phone lol. I did try reinstalling the OS to no avail

Quitter

Post #214 February 2011, 23:23
i think you should take it to a repair point. maybe something went wrong During The update Process.

jacob83201

Post #329 March 2011, 23:52
Yeah I haven't heard about that one before, sounds like its just you on that I would try to do the update process again and see if that helps any. If not, something else is wrong and it could be a hardware problem (maybe just the battery though).

drunkular

Post #421 April 2011, 14:20
Yeah I know just my luck. I did try the update process a couple times and it didnt work. Good news however it started back working normal weekend lol. I deleted a few apps and the day after i noticed it was working normal. Dont know if it was a coincidence however as it just so happens that that day i didnt have my charger with me when it reached 50%.

armagzedonne72

Post #54 September 2011, 08:17
me too. iv jz upgraded to 2.3 and i lv itz nu luk n d aditional apps but wen i use the camera ...to my disappointment, it hangs and cannot take any pictures and video now can u help me plz felo zedger. tnxz for the coming replies

giannhs01

Post #69 April 2012, 19:48
i have xperia x10 mini and not entered to android market pliz someone tell me what i must to do....plizzzzz

This topic has 6 posts, spanning 1 page.